MC? or Failed implantation?

tinkyberz

Hi All,

My wifey and I BD on 26 May and according to FLO app it was suppose to be the O period. After that she feels little discomfort, little cramp, bloatedness and constipation etc. After reading some books, we suspect those where symptoms of pregnancy. On 4 June, she has kinda light pink discharge which we suspect was implantation bleeding. But, the next day 5th June, she has red discharge like her AF (which suppose to arrive today or tml).

Any experience mum able to share if it is consider MC?

Thank you so much

P.S.: we had MC last year around after 5-6 weeks pregnant.

could be. just wanna ensure it is not pregnant. cause my wifey usually will brew tcm to adjust her hormones after mens. when pregnant cannot drink

imo since the both of you are TTC at the moment, why not just avoid tcm and anything which you should avoid when pregnant for the time being?

with my current pregnancy, i wasnt sure if i was pregnant 2 weeks after ovulation but i avoided dang gui anyway. just had a hunch i could be expecting so i avoided as there were no signs at that point yet. i only found out when i was abt 4 weeks along using a pregnancy test kit.

imo since the both of you are TTC at the moment, why not just avoid tcm and anything which you should avoid when pregnant for the time being?

with my current pregnancy, i wasnt sure if i was pregnant 2 weeks after ovulation but i avoided dang gui anyway. just had a hunch i could be expecting so i avoided as there were no signs at that point yet. i only found out when i was abt 4 weeks along using a pregnancy test kit.

Hmmm... you have a point. Will discuss with her. The TCM is actually for her hormones imbalance which may be the reason for the MC last year.

Back