Does anyone drink chicken essence or eat bak foong pill to help conceiving?

Hi ladies did anyone here successfully got pregnant drinking tian yuan Xiang?

Hi, me! I drank tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan (想孕) for 3 months and got pregnant successfully. Both my hubby and I drink their chicken essence (my hubby drink the flavor for Men 精銳). We're so happy because we ttc for a long time ... we went to tcm to "tiao" our constitution together and drank this chicken essence for a period of time, maybe you can have a try.

Hi @sum05 , I also buy chicken essence for Men for my hubby becos my tcm doctor told me both wife and husband need to nourish body together.
You can stock their products when visiting Taiwan or buy in their SG store when they have some special campaign.
Wish you a good luck! 祝好孕!

Hi mummies and daddies! Can't wait to share this great news with you~~~Now buying Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence can enjoy special offer now! $20 off $300 n $50 off $500! Almost 10%off discount that equals to the discount of their 10-box set!
So excited to know this from their FB and I've ordered 5 boxes for both of my parents and mil/fil haha! I have to say Tian yuan Xiang chicken essence is an ideal gift for both Christmas and New Year!
11171.jpg

Hi

I have an extra brand new unopened box of chicken essence for pregnancy plan from tian yuan xiang which I am willing to let go at $175. The expiry date is on 23 Jan 2018.

Please let me know if you are keen. Thanks!

Attachments

• F5CA55E1-9541-434D-B1CA-A857809C2A16.jpeg
    F5CA55E1-9541-434D-B1CA-A857809C2A16.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 342
Hi, im interested to get the pregnancy plan essence.. can anyone guide me?
Hi~ I drank this flavor and got pregnant! I'm 13w now haha... pregnancy plan contains 20 packets in a box (10 before ovulation / 10 after ovulation), you need to drink the "before" one from the 6th day to 15th day of your period, then keep drinking the "after" one from the 16th day to 25th day of your period.

I tried it for 3 months and got pregnant successfully, it depends to everyone's constitution. Some mummies just tried one box n succeeded. Wish you good luck lah!

Hi~ I drank this flavor and got pregnant! I'm 13w now haha... pregnancy plan contains 20 packets in a box (10 before ovulation / 10 after ovulation), you need to drink the "before" one from the 6th day to 15th day of your period, then keep drinking the "after" one from the 16th day to 25th day of your period.

I tried it for 3 months and got pregnant successfully, it depends to everyone's constitution. Some mummies just tried one box n succeeded. Wish you good luck lah!

Hello ruby,
Do I drink it in the morning or can I drink it at night ? Apparently I’m on revosit ( a medication that was given to me by my gynae for conceiving, but it doesn’t seems to be working)
Can I mix both medicine? For instance, taking revosit in the morning and drinking the chicken Essence in the night ?

Thanks for letting me know.. I bought it alrdy.. now waiting for O to change...

I drink every morning before breakfast prior 20 mins..

Hello ruby,
Do I drink it in the morning or can I drink it at night ? Apparently I’m on revosit ( a medication that was given to me by my gynae for conceiving, but it doesn’t seems to be working)
Can I mix both medicine? For instance, taking revosit in the morning and drinking the chicken Essence in the night ?

Hi, I drink chicken essence in the morning with empty stomach before breakfast. When I started to drink chicken essence for pregnancy plan, I also needed to take other herbal medicine given by my TCM doctor at the same period to tiao my constitution. And the staff of Tian Yuan Xiang told me that I could have my herbal medicine 1 hour later after drinking their chicken essence. So I think you can also take your revosit at the same day.

Hi mummies! I just found that Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence has halal certification!! Their announced this great news on their fb page! Haha does any mummy find this? Just wanna share becos now I can recommend this tonic to my muslim mummy friends!

Attachments

• tian yuan xiang.jpg
    tian yuan xiang.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 520
Jumping in over here in case anyone needs a cheaper alternative.
I bought my Taiwan chicken essence from Golden Chef 金牌大師, they have a website and ships direct to SG. I wanted to get Tian Yuan Xiang but it is really too expensive. Golden chef is half the price and was introduced by my sister who got pregnant after taking it :) If you google in chinese, there are people comparing these few main brands, can take a look.

Jumping in over here in case anyone needs a cheaper alternative.
I bought my Taiwan chicken essence from Golden Chef 金牌大師, they have a website and ships direct to SG. I wanted to get Tian Yuan Xiang but it is really too expensive. Golden chef is half the price and was introduced by my sister who got pregnant after taking it :) If you google in chinese, there are people comparing these few main brands, can take a look.
Hi May I know if order from
Their website cost to pay is in SGD?
Ya Tian Yuan Xiang is too expensive le.

Hi May I know if order from
Their website cost to pay is in SGD?
Ya Tian Yuan Xiang is too expensive le.

The cost is shown in NT, paid by credit card. I received it in less than 1 week. You have to be able to read chinese though hehe.
I bought 12 boxes (10 packs each), shared with my sis, for NT10210 inclusive of shipping, that's around $460 SGD.

Has anyone tried hao yi kang? I'm thinking to buy either tian yuan xiang or hao yi kang..

Hao yi kang is selling lao xie zhen right? Was considering that too after not being able to afford TYX haha.

The cost is shown in NT, paid by credit card. I received it in less than 1 week. You have to be able to read chinese though hehe.
I bought 12 boxes (10 packs each), shared with my sis, for NT10210 inclusive of shipping, that's around $460 SGD.

Hao yi kang is selling lao xie zhen right? Was considering that too after not being able to afford TYX haha.
Ok thanks!
Ya Tian Yuan Xiang not only so expensive and it must be stored in freezer and boil or microwave so troublesome!

Ok thanks!
Ya Tian Yuan Xiang not only so expensive and it must be stored in freezer and boil or microwave so troublesome!

Oh yes yes, that's the other reason why in the end the choice was between Lao Xie Zhen and Jin Pai only haha. Jin Pai i just put into a bowl of hot water for a few mins and it's heated up. I have a water dispenser so it's really fuss free for me especially during the morning rush.

Oh yes yes, that's the other reason why in the end the choice was between Lao Xie Zhen and Jin Pai only haha. Jin Pai i just put into a bowl of hot water for a few mins and it's heated up. I have a water dispenser so it's really fuss free for me especially during the morning rush.
Correct same thinking as me! Got to rush to send my girl to CC and work so I guess the two choices you mentioned works better for me

Has anyone tried hao yi kang? I'm thinking to buy either tian yuan xiang or hao yi kang..

Hi I've tried both hao yi kang and tian yuag xiang. I'll recommend you to buy Tian Yuan Xiang because its chicken essence is purer. Although hao yi kang's chicken essence doesn't need to store in the freezer, but it tastes saltier than tian yuan xiang, and I found that its ingredients contain pork in it, not pure chicken essence.....

I've tried several chicken essence during pregnancy and confinement, but tian yuan xiang is the one I preferred because it taste really good (no fishy or canned-smell) and the price is reasonable when I bought during Christmas campaign. Won't try hao yi kang because I'm a muslime mummy.

Hi I've tried both hao yi kang and tian yuag xiang. I'll recommend you to buy Tian Yuan Xiang because its chicken essence is purer. Although hao yi kang's chicken essence doesn't need to store in the freezer, but it tastes saltier than tian yuan xiang, and I found that its ingredients contain pork in it, not pure chicken essence.....

Oh thanks for notifying! Since it's not pure chicken Essence then perhaps I will try tian yuan Xiang. Thank god I check this thread because I was almost gonna order already..

I think all mummies want is a product with good and safe quality! I will choose tian tuan xiang as well because it has halal certification. All I know is halal not easy to get and the producing process is stricter and safer than normal ones.

Hi... i have a month supply of Tian Yuan Xiang Chicken Essence to sell. Anyone interested can pm me.

After reading your post, i went to buy the Tian yuan xiang for women and men. After my calculation, its not cheap loh, $380/month x 3 months = $1140 and its onyl 3 months, sigh.

After reading your post, i went to buy the Tian yuan xiang for women and men. After my calculation, its not cheap loh, $380/month x 3 months = $1140 and its onyl 3 months, sigh.

I know it's not that cheap...but compared to the fee of IUI or IVF, it's much more cheaper. My hubby and I tried so many years ttcing and spent much time and money on it... we love kids and eager to have one or two but it's hard for us because of my irregular menses... It's worth for us to try Tian Yuan Xiang because it made our dream come true! Hope it can also help you to get pregnant soon! Wish you good luck!

Its my 10th day drinking Tian Yuan Xiang (TYX). i've been having brownish discharge (like spotting, little bit) after my period until now. sigh. The TYX staff told me start drinking it on the 6th day or any day after the menses is clean, i drank it on the 7th day when i saw its clean. the 8th day i saw a little tiny bit fresh blood then the following days just spotting till now. haiz. is it messing up my cycle or am i too stress from work? so confused. is anyone having the same problem after drinking it?

Im selling off 10 packs of 田原香-想孕(part II-after Ovulation)

Didnt get the chance to drink as was having sore throat. Recently just found out the good news, hance dont have to drink anymore.

PM me, if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6825.JPG
    IMG_6825.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 443
Its my 10th day drinking Tian Yuan Xiang (TYX). i've been having brownish discharge (like spotting, little bit) after my period until now. sigh. The TYX staff told me start drinking it on the 6th day or any day after the menses is clean, i drank it on the 7th day when i saw its clean. the 8th day i saw a little tiny bit fresh blood then the following days just spotting till now. haiz. is it messing up my cycle or am i too stress from work? so confused. is anyone having the same problem after drinking it?

Hi, I think that's becos your period is not clean enough and the chicken essence you drink improve qi-blood circulation that makes you keep spotting....I drink their chicken essence after my period all clear (my period is longer than others, usually come 7 days but I have brownish discharge about 2-3 days). After confirming no spotting or brown discharge, I start to drink (usually on 10th day).

Hi Grace

Thanks for highlighting it to me. I think you are right. I should have waited for 1 or 2 more days to confirm its clear then drink.

My menses is similar to you. The heavy days are about 3 days then follow by light period till 5th-6th days. After that spotting jow and then and totally clear normally is 8th or 9th days. Sometimes till 10th days. Though sometimes its fast, clear by 5th or 6th days. So messed up. Sigh.

Anyway how long have you been drinking tyx?

Hi, I think that's becos your period is not clean enough and the chicken essence you drink improve qi-blood circulation that makes you keep spotting....I drink their chicken essence after my period all clear (my period is longer than others, usually come 7 days but I have brownish discharge about 2-3 days). After confirming no spotting or brown discharge, I start to drink (usually on 10th day).

Wow, congrats, how long have you been drinking TYX?

Im selling off 10 packs of 田原香-想孕(part II-after Ovulation)

Didnt get the chance to drink as was having sore throat. Recently just found out the good news, hance dont have to drink anymore.

PM me, if interested.

Some people in this forum mentioned they drank till 3rd box then they have the good news.

Do you see any TCM beside taking TYX?
Yup...as and when i do. I drank 2 boxes of xiang yun. And now drinking 1 box of jing qi tiao li (cos i wanted to regulate my menses which is supposed to b good for ttc). No gd news yet.

I do see tcm as and when and do eat tcm med though not frequent.

Hi all, I found that Xia Xue has a video that she adds tyx chicken essence in her recipe, really cool!
And tyx also has a campaign now that we can enjoy $25 off discount when buying 2 boxes!
Link for Xia Xue's video is here:

Attachments

• xia xue.jpg
    xia xue.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 480
Hi ladies, ive been ttc for 3 years now but still no news, tried tyx pregnancy for the 2nd month now. 1st month i tried my period got delayed by 4 days! My cycle was 26 days, late for 4 days until i tot i successful liao, ended up crying becos my menses came on day 30 :(. This month i used the ovulation strips, realised i havent ovulated even until day 15, im still on the last packet of "before ovulation", not sure if this has caused my ovulation to be delayed and my menses to also be delayed? My menses also becsme a bit strange, like by day 2 almost dry, still got spotting until day 6, so i only started drinking on day 7. My face also suddenly sprouted pimples which havent happened for at least 1 yr already. Wondering if it caused my hormones to go crazy. Any ladies here experienced the same thing? Or if tyx ppl see this, can u give me a reply? Thank you

Hi ladies, ive been ttc for 3 years now but still no news, tried tyx pregnancy for the 2nd month now. 1st month i tried my period got delayed by 4 days! My cycle was 26 days, late for 4 days until i tot i successful liao, ended up crying becos my menses came on day 30 :(. This month i used the ovulation strips, realised i havent ovulated even until day 15, im still on the last packet of "before ovulation", not sure if this has caused my ovulation to be delayed and my menses to also be delayed? My menses also becsme a bit strange, like by day 2 almost dry, still got spotting until day 6, so i only started drinking on day 7. My face also suddenly sprouted pimples which havent happened for at least 1 yr already. Wondering if it caused my hormones to go crazy. Any ladies here experienced the same thing? Or if tyx ppl see this, can u give me a reply? Thank you

I also drank tyx pregnancy plan but I got pregnant successfully after trying for 3-4 boxes and my menses cycle is 28 days...If you feel uncomfortable or body feels strange, you should consult to tcm doctor to see if it's suitable for you to drink or not...

We have been TTC for 2+ years.

We usually make our own chicken essence but chance upon this thread.

Seems like there are some good success stories, thought of trying.

Taiwan site is selling alot cheaper than SG. im thinking about stocking it up since im going to tw in Dec. Will be buying for husband and myself.

Anyone buy for hubby too? Buy the one for men? http://www.qchicken.com.sg/精锐滴鸡精
Hihi. I have been trying for almost 2-3yrs and am already 37. Fertility check no problem but hubby has morphology problem and the rest are fine.
Read some of you have tried the chicken essence. Is it that good? It helps to build up our immune system is it?
And how does tcm help? Guess some of you here has good reviews and some not. I really at my wits end. Go see gynea also don't know what to check next. See tcm is also very tiring since you have to go down consistently every week and is not cheap!

Hihi. I have been trying for almost 2-3yrs and am already 37. Fertility check no problem but hubby has morphology problem and the rest are fine.
Read some of you have tried the chicken essence. Is it that good? It helps to build up our immune system is it?
And how does tcm help? Guess some of you here has good reviews and some not. I really at my wits end. Go see gynea also don't know what to check next. See tcm is also very tiring since you have to go down consistently every week and is not cheap!

Hi, I tried 2.5 boxes of tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan and got pregnant successfully. I'm 20w now. I've been ttcing for almost 2 years before my friends recommended me this chicken essence. My hubby and I also went to tcm to tiao our constitution for a long period of time but still no good news...really frustrated...
My friends recommended me to tried tian yuan xiang becos they said it works on them. So I bought 3 boxes of pregnancy plan for nourishing my ovum and also bought their chicken essence for men which contains horny goat weed for hubby to nourish and strengthen his sperm as well. When we tried our third box, we got good news! All of our families are extremely happy!!
If your hubby has morphology problem, you should get him some supplements such as good protein, zinc, horny goat weed and so on. And as I know tian yuan xiang has a special offer now at Westgate, you can get cheaper price there! Hope you get good news soon, jia you!
special offer from tyx.jpg

Thanks for the reply.
I just try one box of tian yuan xiang and my hubby aso. And my period come today. So is not successful. I think it works for different people. U r so lucky, try 3 boxes and u r conceive. Congrats.
I now thinking if should continue to drink tian yuan xiang or see tcm Dr Zou at amk which many people recommend. Again, it doesn't work so ALL people.
Ttc for also about 2 yr plus and stress is there. Every month become a precedure. Anyone know when and how to check is your ovulation or egg release? We always try on day 12-16. Wonder are we trying on wrong timing?

Age is catching up and my hubby ask me to try iui.

Thanks for the reply.
I just try one box of tian yuan xiang and my hubby aso. And my period come today. So is not successful. I think it works for different people. U r so lucky, try 3 boxes and u r conceive. Congrats.
I now thinking if should continue to drink tian yuan xiang or see tcm Dr Zou at amk which many people recommend. Again, it doesn't work so ALL people.
Ttc for also about 2 yr plus and stress is there. Every month become a precedure. Anyone know when and how to check is your ovulation or egg release? We always try on day 12-16. Wonder are we trying on wrong timing?

Thanks for the reply.

@chongpf , I am also having the same dilemma as you. I am thinking if i should try the tian yuan xiang or go for the fertility massage. Am also TTC for the last 2 years, the stress on the r/s is also no joke. I just started seeing Dr. Zou yday, maybe will try for 6months and see how the body is.

As for the ovulation or egg release, I recommend you goto gynae to do a TOO scan(hehe, I forgot what does TOO stands for) on Day 12 to see if you are ovulating, they can also check how big are the eggs.

@chongpf , I am also having the same dilemma as you. I am thinking if i should try the tian yuan xiang or go for the fertility massage. Am also TTC for the last 2 years, the stress on the r/s is also no joke. I just started seeing Dr. Zou yday, maybe will try for 6months and see how the body is.

As for the ovulation or egg release, I recommend you goto gynae to do a TOO scan(hehe, I forgot what does TOO stands for) on Day 12 to see if you are ovulating, they can also check how big are the eggs.

@qqduckie ya. We are on the same boat. Really at wits end. Ttc for so long and every month when I have period, I will be very sad. While my friends are already having 2nd and 3rd... I'm already 37.
Did u do any fertility test ? Me and hubby did. Since is supported and granted by gov, I'm not sure if the test they do is limited. So far my egg are ok. My hubby has morphology issue.
So u did the TOO scan to see of your eggs are healthy? How they get the egg from u? Any issue with u and your hubby?
My gynea only keep asking me to do HSG scan and iui. Which I'm scare to do.

Back