3rd time IVF

MummyPandaWannaBe

Hi All,

I have been on this IVF journey since 2014. My first fresh cycle fail followed by two frozen cycle. Due to this, I took a break and started to see TCM to improve my body. In 2016, I started my fresh cycle again and I managed to conceive one healthy baby. After the birth of my baby, one year later, I went for my frozen cycle and sadly the blood test came back negative. I could not understand why it fail again when my 2nd time fresh cycle was a success. Now, at the age of 38, I am going to go try for my 3rd time fresh cycle of IVF. I do not know if I should seek second opinion so that my rate of success this time is higher or I should just go ahead with my doctor at KKIVF. I am so lost now.

Hi.
there are many factors that cause failure. seek second opinion if you think it will make a difference to how you feel or believe in your ability to succeed. else you will always second guess yourself.
there are many reasons why a cycle may fail. think about the quality of your embryos. the lifestyle you are living now with a baby / toddler. food intake, age, other health concerns, etc.
you can also consider to switch doctors or hospital if you don't trust your current one.

Back