Any private investigator to recommended?

My idiot brother is having an affair w a married woman. i wanted to enaged a PI so that i want my sister-in-law & my nephews and niece will be able to keep the flat.
Can someone tell me what i should do? My idiot brother wanted to add the 'bi*^#'name inside the flat.
He even engaged a lawyer and that lawyer also taught him ways to sell the flat.

My idiot brother is having an affair w a married woman. i wanted to enaged a PI so that i want my sister-in-law & my nephews and niece will be able to keep the flat.
Can someone tell me what i should do? My idiot brother wanted to add the 'bi*^#'name inside the flat.
He even engaged a lawyer and that lawyer also taught him ways to sell the flat.

That’s SO HORRIBLE but then again how can he add another name if your sister in law is co owner.

It's always in the best interest to leave the couple to sort out even though you know your brother is seeing another woman. Remember it takes both hands to clap and the fault though you see it is your brother but your sis inlaw may have her contribution as well and behind their bedroom doors, you don't know what goes on.

Let your brother & sis inlaw sort out their marriage issue. Your fuming around them may aggregate and worsen the situation.

By the way, PI love it when couples suspect each other because it their line of business to make money, if you know what i mean. So, unless you have 3-10k slash funds, try let the couple sort out themselves. Advise only when asked.

God bless.

I know right... there is no way he can include her...
but my idiot n brainless Bro is too damn stubborn to listen to me
When I found out that my husband was having affair. I was lost n helpless. No one advice me and seem that I was not able to get any support.
I feel u should help your sister in laws.
Although he is your brother but what he did is wrong. He may be too much in love or conned by that women. Have to make him wake up,before everything goes to tat women.
There are many out there always blaming the women when the husband having affair. But is this justifies. Yes,maybe there are some disagreement or quarrel but that doesn' mean it give the right to the man to have affair and just leave the wife and children to fend for themselves.
We women should help each other whenever we can,not to condemn them when they are already a victim in the affair.

When I found out that my husband was having affair. I was lost n helpless. No one advice me and seem that I was not able to get any support.
Although he is your brother but what he did is wrong. He may be too much in love or conned by that women. Have to make him wake up,before everything goes to tat women.
There are many out there always blaming the women when the husband having affair. But is this justifies. Yes,maybe there are some disagreement or quarrel but that doesn' mean it give the right to the man to have affair and just leave the wife and children to fend for themselves.
We women should help each other whenever we can,not to condemn them when they are already a victim in the affair.
Yes, there is nothing that can justifies betrayal in a marriage. Cos many ppl choose to keep quiet make those having affair think what.they do is correct and they become more bold.

Hi, can anyone share with me a good and reliable PI to engage? I am really at my wits end so it would be great if you have successful gain custody with their findings. Thanks in advance!!

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.
Hello, could you please share with me
youe PI contacts!! Thank you!!

In my desperate time, I chanced upon this forum.
I was cheated by the pi company in peninsula plaza.
If I had do my research I would not if being conned.
Anyway, Wendy n margret pls send me your pi contacts.

Hi Wendy and margret,
could you pls send me the pi contact and roughly the cost. Need to prove suspicion of affair.
many thks
ssif

Hi, Any trustworthy PI to recommend?

Can you pm me the contact to the PI as well? Thank you.

Hi Verletzt, I just commented above you. I got a few recommendations from the ladies in the forum and engaged the PI most of them suggested for thousands of dollars and my hours were used up in less then 4 days and I ended up still not managing to catch my husband having an affair cause even the PI said he underestimate my husband as he was very very careful. Now also considering if I should continue, cause my savings is depleting. I would suggest you don’t engage one unless you are sure he will fight for you for custody etc. My case I know he surely fight for our child, thats why I have to fork out so much money.

That why u should engage someone who is experience.
There are many Private Investigator out there. However, not everyone is good and reliable.
If.u engage a Private Investigator make sure do.the case efficiently, dont simply just do it without any result.

Last edited:
There are many PI out there. However, not everyone is good and reliable.
If.u engage a PI make sure do.the case efficiently, dont simply just do it without any result.

Should get a PI who is professional and result orientated.
Anyone need a good PI. PM me

hi all. i am in desperate need of a trustworthy reliable pi. affordable too. i am low income earner. i suspect my spouse is having an affair. plz help me

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.
Can you PM me?

Can you PM me?

H
I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.

Hi, can you pls pm me his contact pls ?

Beware of scam. Even if really he can do it, it's illegal n u will go jail.

Hi, actually I don’t need the PI to tap his phone because he is a very very careful person. But I need evidence or pictures of adultery to have my kids or to have him support our future expenses..

I have no clue where to start and how to do it, the rates, the contact person and procedures while trying to stay emotionally strong and acting like everything is normal.

There are many PI out there. However, not everyone is good and reliable.
If.u engage a PI make sure do.the case efficiently, dont simply just do it without any result.

Hello Wendy, Margret.

Could you share with me the contacts please. I really urgently need because my husband will be fighting for the kids. Really appreciate your help. TIA!

hi eggpudding, i know its been quite sometime since yr post. just wondering if u still have the contact of the PI, or whether hes still avail? kindly PM me pls.

Back