April 2018 Mummies

Yeah, I think so too. I am thinking of natural. How about u?

I had fibroid removal surgery b4 so my gynae told me i can only csect.
How many weeks are u now? Hehe finally we all got to this far now.. bb movement getting stronger.. still got 1mth + to go.

I had fibroid removal surgery b4 so my gynae told me i can only csect.
How many weeks are u now? Hehe finally we all got to this far now.. bb movement getting stronger.. still got 1mth + to go.

I see. My 1st pregnancy was a csect one. Think it’s due to big baby according to my gynae.

As for the current pregnancy, I wish to go for natural. I am close to 34 weeks now. How about u? Yeah, it’s last trimester & there has been a lot of movement recently and very frequent too. That implies a healthy baby too.

I see. My 1st pregnancy was a csect one. Think it’s due to big baby according to my gynae.

As for the current pregnancy, I wish to go for natural. I am close to 34 weeks now. How about u? Yeah, it’s last trimester & there has been a lot of movement recently and very frequent too. That implies a healthy baby too.

If your gynae didn’t comment abt u hving natural for your current pregnancy then i guess shd be fine right.. I gonna be 32weeks soon and my bb hv been measuring slightly bigger. Hehe.. btw did u plan to store your bb blood cord?

If your gynae didn’t comment abt u hving natural for your current pregnancy then i guess shd be fine right.. I gonna be 32weeks soon and my bb hv been measuring slightly bigger. Hehe.. btw did u plan to store your bb blood cord?

He is quite supportive and quite satisfied with the fetal growth at this stage now. Just hope to maintain and make sure baby is not too big when nearing d-day. Erm.., I have not done so. But I keep my baby’s cord. U have the intention to store bb’s cord?

He is quite supportive and quite satisfied with the fetal growth at this stage now. Just hope to maintain and make sure baby is not too big when nearing d-day. Erm.., I have not done so. But I keep my baby’s cord. U have the intention to store bb’s cord?

That’s great since your gynae is supportive. :) Hehe. I am still considering abt storing bb blood cord. Btw, sometimes i will feel shortness of breath even though doing nothing. Hopefully it don’t happen everyday.

That’s great since your gynae is supportive. :) Hehe. I am still considering abt storing bb blood cord. Btw, sometimes i will feel shortness of breath even though doing nothing. Hopefully it don’t happen everyday.

I see. For third trimester, we can get shortness of breath easily if standing or walking too long hours. My gynae advised sitting down every 30 mins of walking. I have a toddler to take care and need to chase after every time. Sometimes also get breathless..

I see. For third trimester, we can get shortness of breath easily if standing or walking too long hours. My gynae advised sitting down every 30 mins of walking. I have a toddler to take care and need to chase after every time. Sometimes also get breathless..

Ok.. i see. Must be tough on u ah. Still hv a toddler to look after. Hehe.

Anyone doing post natal massage (Jamu massage) after giving birth? Heard it helps to strink back uterus and help adjust the organs in place and expel wind. Anyone tried before?

Anyone doing post natal massage (Jamu massage) after giving birth? Heard it helps to strink back uterus and help adjust the organs in place and expel wind. Anyone tried before?

Tried after delivering my 1st one. It’s good in relieving back pain and blocked ducts during breastfeeding after delivery.

I started drinking at week 36

How many session did u take up?:)

I took 5 sessions. Cos I still had some more sessions tied with the centre which I need to travel there. Can relieve backache and expel wind effectively especially after giving birth. How many sessions r u going to take up?

I took 5 sessions. Cos I still had some more sessions tied with the centre which I need to travel there. Can relieve backache and expel wind effectively especially after giving birth. How many sessions r u going to take up?
I will take up 5 sessions :)

Dear mummies, I popped yesterday. Natural birth at almost 40 weeks. 3.7 kg.

Thanks for all your support along the way and wishing everyone a smooth and easy delivery!

Congrats to you! :)Wow 40weeks. I am nw close to 35weeks alrdy feel so tired. But i will be having csect delivery so am counting down.

Congrats to Jillie! Envy you for the natural birth. Did you have any epidural?

I am close to 37 weeks and also getting tired easily.. counting down too..

How r u feeling now? When are you delivering? I am now in 38 weeks and still counting down.

Hey! Now 36weeks. Will be hving csect next week. Last week doc touch my stomach and said tat i hv contractions and ask me to do ctg. But I don’t feel any pain so allow to go home thou ctg shows contractions. Maybe it’s BH.. not sure. Hws everything for u?

Hey! Now 36weeks. Will be hving csect next week. Last week doc touch my stomach and said tat i hv contractions and ask me to do ctg. But I don’t feel any pain so allow to go home thou ctg shows contractions. Maybe it’s BH.. not sure. Hws everything for u?

Delivery on the 37 weeks seems early though. When is your d-day? I also have BH but actual contractions are more intense, like cramps. I have no more appointment as my last appt was close to 36 weeks. My gynae said my delivery should be around mid April, if not induction will be done 1 day after my edd as he worried that my bb will be too big. So I am still counting down, perhaps we might deliver on the same day?

Delivery on the 37 weeks seems early though. When is your d-day? I also have BH but actual contractions are more intense, like cramps. I have no more appointment as my last appt was close to 36 weeks. My gynae said my delivery should be around mid April, if not induction will be done 1 day after my edd as he worried that my bb will be too big. So I am still counting down, perhaps we might deliver on the same day?

Yes it’s early! but doc suggest i do it early at 37wks due to previous fibroid removal issue, so to hv a pce of mind rather early. I still hv an appt tmr and then will settle the d-day. but the d-day is gona be next wk. whr u gona give birth? Haha maybe we same hospital. I at tmc.

Yes it’s early! but doc suggest i do it early at 37wks due to previous fibroid removal issue, so to hv a pce of mind rather early. I still hv an appt tmr and then will settle the d-day. but the d-day is gona be next wk. whr u gona give birth? Haha maybe we same hospital. I at tmc.

Ya, better have a peace of mind. Most impt is you and bb to be safe & healthy. I used to have a tiny fibroid during 1st pregnancy, but doc said it’ll be flushed out after birth, so I just ignore it.
I am with kkh. Since I have my 1st birth record with them, think it’s better to stick to it. Hope our delivery will be a smooth one.

Ya, better have a peace of mind. Most impt is you and bb to be safe & healthy. I used to have a tiny fibroid during 1st pregnancy, but doc said it’ll be flushed out after birth, so I just ignore it.
I am with kkh. Since I have my 1st birth record with them, think it’s better to stick to it. Hope our delivery will be a smooth one.

yalor make sure both r safe so early delivery better. My fibroid surgery was complicated so my gynae very concern abt the wound issues.
I see. Yeah! may our delivery be smooth sailing. :) Counting down ;)

yalor make sure both r safe so early delivery better. My fibroid surgery was complicated so my gynae very concern abt the wound issues.
I see. Yeah! may our delivery be smooth sailing. :) Counting down ;)

Understand, if the surgery is recent, doc will be worried especially if bb is big. Ok, till then take care. Let’s jiayou! ;D

Hello mummies. Anyone’s EDD same as mine on 18/04 and waiting to deliver? I’m not feeling much yet and feeling quite anxious!

Hi mummies
I' a nanny with many yrs xp taking care of infants..
Gd feedback from parents...
Wattsap 97327396 for more info...

Not yet. U have already brought bb out? When u start full mth?

Haha Not yet except for reviews with hosp.
Some say nt to bring bb out for the first 3mths coz not yet finish all vaccines.
Btw, hw is your confinement? Your bb full mth liao? Mine was very busy as i did not hire CL, but i order home delivery confinement meals... now can manage better so can relax abit.. but slpless is fr lor.

Haha Not yet except for reviews with hosp.
Some say nt to bring bb out for the first 3mths coz not yet finish all vaccines.
Btw, hw is your confinement? Your bb full mth liao? Mine was very busy as i did not hire CL, but i order home delivery confinement meals... now can manage better so can relax abit.. but slpless is fr lor.

So fast going for review at the hospital? My bb already full month. My confinement is good as I need my CL to take care of 2 kids. Plus, I need to bf too, very tiring though. U got no helper at all?

Hi april mummies
Sorry to tap on in this chat.

Im a ftm due in dec.
currently sub class patient in KKH but i feel the experience/service is not v gd.
So tinking of switching private or change gynae and delivery hosp.

Anyone can share with me their experiences With ur gynae dr and on delivery day at the hosp and est costs for the whole delivery?

If u have Recommendations can share with me too?

Tia

So fast going for review at the hospital? My bb already full month. My confinement is good as I need my CL to take care of 2 kids. Plus, I need to bf too, very tiring though. U got no helper at all?

Bb got mild jaundice so went for reviews.
Good. I shd hv get a CL. Lol.. my mum came to help me and i learn the basic bb stuffs frm her so i hands on after discharge, no rest. Talking abt BF i am guilty coz i did not BF my bb. I didn’t knw bf is difficult at first.. i nvr attend any prenatal course so I don’t knw much abt BF.. I totally regret coz i actually hv milk on day 4, but bb seems difficult latching. Anyway, after one week i try to feed my bb EBM but bb rejected... I tried a few times and bb only wan FM.. so sad... feel like a lousy mum. I shd hv learn all abt BF during pregnancy.. didn’t knw bb knw the taste so fast. :( Otherwise bb shd be drinking BM now...

Any mummies here taking Nestle Nan 1 ? I've 10 tins here to spare. NTUC selling for $52.60. Letting go $45 each.

Hi All,

I have a really nice and good confinement lady to recommend. Anyone who is going to deliver after cny or march, can let me know so i can pass you her contacts.

I got to know her from my Mum’s good friend as she has already helped a few of my Mum’s friends daughther to take care of th during their confinement and all give very good feedback so i try using her and it was really good.

she is very experience and took very great care of my baby. She also helped my me slim down my tummy a lot with her secret recipe. Really thanks her so much.

All the best to 2018 Mummies!
Hi can i have her contact please i can be contacted via 98593321 thanks

Bb got mild jaundice so went for reviews.
Good. I shd hv get a CL. Lol.. my mum came to help me and i learn the basic bb stuffs frm her so i hands on after discharge, no rest. Talking abt BF i am guilty coz i did not BF my bb. I didn’t knw bf is difficult at first.. i nvr attend any prenatal course so I don’t knw much abt BF.. I totally regret coz i actually hv milk on day 4, but bb seems difficult latching. Anyway, after one week i try to feed my bb EBM but bb rejected... I tried a few times and bb only wan FM.. so sad... feel like a lousy mum. I shd hv learn all abt BF during pregnancy.. didn’t knw bb knw the taste so fast. :( Otherwise bb shd be drinking BM now...

Hi, hope everything is well for you. How is your bb now?

Back