PCOS - Revosit

pchou

Hi,

I'm not a sales person or whatever.

I have a pcos, went to gynea and she offer me to try to take revosit, anyone here has tried taking it and perhaps can help to share more about it?

My doctor also just presribed me revosit (after months of being on Metformin and had a miscarriage one). Like to hear more story of using revosit too..

Hey. I was diagnosed with PCOS mid-late 2016, and had a traumatic exp w a gynae that said "nothing can be done to help it".

Was then referred to my current obgyn and he put me on revosit in november'16. Im now 11wks :) it did help to regulate my period, exactly 28days while I was on revosit. I thought it stopped working the 2nd month I was on it, but apparently my period didnt come because I was pregnant. I hope this gives u both some hope!

Yes. I experience diahoerra. You may try if still the same if you only take half the packet. If you are on metformin, may also be that.

Yes. I experience diahoerra. You may try if still the same if you only take half the packet. If you are on metformin, may also be that.
Hi, do u experience cramps (similar to those experienced during menses period)? So you try half pack and ok? Are u taking baby aspirin on top of it?

Hey. I was diagnosed with PCOS mid-late 2016, and had a traumatic exp w a gynae that said "nothing can be done to help it".

Was then referred to my current obgyn and he put me on revosit in november'16. Im now 11wks :) it did help to regulate my period, exactly 28days while I was on revosit. I thought it stopped working the 2nd month I was on it, but apparently my period didnt come because I was pregnant. I hope this gives u both some hope!

Hi Prayeo, do you have the typical symptoms of being overweight and hairy? were you also given clomid?

Hi All

Anyone would like to share about eating Revosit? Actually I trying to conceive after 5 months but i don't have PCOS...just that i am 40 years old already.... and doctor suggest to eat but I am still worried as not much feedback on this new supplement. Don't quite like the idea of eating "medicine" but i know it's actually a supplement..is it safe product? Thanks so much. :)

I'm ttc for my #2 and diagnosed with PCOS as well. gyane put me on metformin and clomid, last cycle he prescribed revosit as well.
From my understanding, Revosit is more like a supplement rich in vitamins and nutrients which may aid in the efficacy of metformin and clomid.
Can't really tell if it works, my last cycle didn't do well for me, follicles won't the right size...=(

Hi,

My periods were regular before Marriage. I got married this Feb and relocated to SG in March. Now I'm facing irregular periods which is merely like absent period for 3-4 months. I went to Gyn and they initially asked me to wait for 45-60 days to analyse is it due to environmental change. After 60 days, I got a negative result and again went to Dr to check whats going on. They diagnosed PCOS and prescribed me with Revosit for 3 months. I started pack(1) 10 days back. Wanted to know more about Revosit success rate.

Anyone here has tried taking it and perhaps can help to share more about it? I'm much worried that will Revosit regulate my periods?

Hi
I have taken revosit for many months. I have PCOS. It did regularize my periods and also helped in reducing the water retention in the body and the bloatedness as well.

Hi,

I'm not a sales person or whatever.

I have a pcos, went to gynea and she offer me to try to take revosit, anyone here has tried taking it and perhaps can help to share more about it?

Not sure if this is helpful in any way. Just sharing my personal experience..
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my mid-20s and the doctor prescribed me some hormonal pills for me to "start" my mensuration because mine was missing for over 8-9 months. So my aunt flo came for awhile but quickly stopped once I stopped taking the hormonal pills. After that my mother brought me to see a TCM doctor who advised me to take "Bai Feng Wan". This Bai Feng Wan did miracle to my mensuration cycle. And it has no side effects so I'm happy to take them. So far, I have given birth to baby #1 in 2014 and currently expecting my baby #2. I'm not sure if this works for everybody but just thought people with PCOS might want to consider.

Back