Confinement Nanny Recommendation

Victoria khoo

I would like to share my personal experienced with my confinement nanny, As a 1st time parents we are fortunate to have Confinement Nanny Lai Tai to share with us her experience and knowledge on baby care.

My baby's jaundice was not high to start with, she make sure that my baby was fed every 2-3 hours, day and night. Thankfully, the jaundice level went down very fast and my baby does not need a second blood test! When baby has jaundice, she accompanied him with all the suntanning session. In addition, she kept a good records of all the baby feeding times and diaper outputs which is very useful for us. She has helped to identify some of my baby habit during feeding and taught us how to look out for it. Auntie Lai Tai is like someone who has got a pair of magic hands. Whenever our baby crying or throw tantrum, she can immediately find a way to calm her down.

She practices good hygiene in caring for a newborn, always make sure the baby room and bathroom are clean and dry. My baby was in good hands under her care.

What impressed us is, she is able to use whatever ingredient in the fridge to come out with something nutritious or food that can boost my breast milk supply. She is also always reminding me to take plenty of rest so that i can recuperate faster. I rested well during this period. She took good care of me and baby, including my Husband too.

Her selfless attitude really made us temporarily dependent on her, She is not only dedicated in her daily duties in taking care of my baby and myself, sometimes she even went beyond her job.

From a stranger, I feel that I have made a new friend, She has guided us well in making us more knowledgeable and ready to continue to take care of our baby safely after she leaves. My family and I missed her so much.

I would like to thank Linda from Confinement Angels too who handles all my queries patiently and deploy Auntie Lai Tai to our family.
Thank you for everything.

I would like to share my personal experienced with my confinement nanny, As a 1st time parents we are fortunate to have Confinement Nanny Lai Tai to share with us her experience and knowledge on baby care.

My baby's jaundice was not high to start with, she make sure that my baby was fed every 2-3 hours, day and night. Thankfully, the jaundice level went down very fast and my baby does not need a second blood test! When baby has jaundice, she accompanied him with all the suntanning session. In addition, she kept a good records of all the baby feeding times and diaper outputs which is very useful for us. She has helped to identify some of my baby habit during feeding and taught us how to look out for it. Auntie Lai Tai is like someone who has got a pair of magic hands. Whenever our baby crying or throw tantrum, she can immediately find a way to calm her down.

She practices good hygiene in caring for a newborn, always make sure the baby room and bathroom are clean and dry. My baby was in good hands under her care.

What impressed us is, she is able to use whatever ingredient in the fridge to come out with something nutritious or food that can boost my breast milk supply. She is also always reminding me to take plenty of rest so that i can recuperate faster. I rested well during this period. She took good care of me and baby, including my Husband too.

Her selfless attitude really made us temporarily dependent on her, She is not only dedicated in her daily duties in taking care of my baby and myself, sometimes she even went beyond her job.

From a stranger, I feel that I have made a new friend, She has guided us well in making us more knowledgeable and ready to continue to take care of our baby safely after she leaves. My family and I missed her so much.

I would like to thank Linda from Confinement Angels too who handles all my queries patiently and deploy Auntie Lai Tai to our family.
Thank you for everything.
Hi can u share with me her contact pls? Thx

Back