Plans for Primary School enrolment

csk

My child will be going to primary school from 2013.

Anyone out there already planning ahead???

Hi csk

My son will be going to primary school in year 2013 too. I wasn't planning yet as I thought it was too early. Correct me if i am wrong.
happy.gif

PV have to apply directly to the school.

my boy going to P1 in 2013 too, i was wondering where can i check if balloting is required at the primary school of my choice? if the stats show that balloting not required then i no need to do PV.

Hi, my son is also born in 2006. I think those confirmed by school to do PV ones are with kids in 2005.
I stay near Princess Eliz (Bt. Batok), they don't accept PV and within 1 km must ballot..parents nowadays are very stress...

Hi, my gal also born in 2006. Anyone knows in detail abt the phases exercise and balotting for PR ? Is it better chance for PV or staying within km ?

Hi ,
Fir child born in 2006, PV have to start now as you will need to complete 2 years with 60hrs each year in order for you to enroll in phrase 2C. You might be within the 1km range, but if you perform the PV, you stand a higher chance. You will not know if next year the school intake will be high or low
happy.gif

And as for Singaporean, you got 2 ballot chance, PR only 1 chance.

What about if member of association and no PV? I stay outside of 2km but really wishes my girl to go to Tao Nan but they refused me to be part of PV.
sad.gif

My boy going to P1 next year also...
Any mummy know when the MOE will start the registrations?
MOE will post us letter of notifications?

need advice. my current home is within 1km to Roysth primary but im moving to sengkang in 2014. My boy needs to reg. his primary this year, should i choose Roysth or school near my new house? btw, any good school around sengkang east ave? thanks in advance.

Need advice:

I wanna put my son in ACS but can't decide between ACS Primary at Barker or ACS Junior at Cairnhill.

Anyone knows which is better?

Back