Skin tag removal

Hello, there are items easily found over the counter which I bought in Canada, but I'm not sure if they're available in SG. Otherwise any dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon will be able to treat them. However, these usually will come back. I've had them seen to both in Vancouver and KL and was told that they're not dangerous. I'm not overly concerned about aesthetics so I haven't bothered to do anything further. Hope this helps.

Hello, there are items easily found over the counter which I bought in Canada, but I'm not sure if they're available in SG. Otherwise any dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon will be able to treat them. However, these usually will come back. I've had them seen to both in Vancouver and KL and was told that they're not dangerous. I'm not overly concerned about aesthetics so I haven't bothered to do anything further. Hope this helps.
Thanks thanks it helps :)

Thanks for your thread here @stinzy. Actually, there have some good products which can be used as a remedy to recover your skin tag. For me, I have some practical experience using those kinds of skin products. But you didn't share what kind of skin tag do you have and how long are you suffering from this kind of skin tag? Anyways you can try this article https://skintagsremoving.com/how-do-and-what-kind-of-doctors-remove-moles-skin-tags-and-warts/ Hope this will inspire you a lot. I did it already and got some good results.

All the best buddy!

Thanks for your thread here @stinzy. Actually, there have some good products which can be used as a remedy to recover your skin tag. For me, I have some practical experience using those kinds of skin products. But you didn't share what kind of skin tag do you have and how long are you suffering from this kind of skin tag? Anyways you can try this article https://skintagsremoving.com/how-do-and-what-kind-of-doctors-remove-moles-skin-tags-and-warts/ Hope this will inspire you a lot. I did it already and got some good results.

All the best buddy!
Thanks for the referece :)

Back