Slimming

anybody tried reductil to slim down?
Not sure how effective is the pill. But I believe our diet play a part and both usually work hand in hand.
I am taking nuskin now though skeptical at first. But I feel comfortable and motivated with a professional doing weekly review and also someone I can chk out with on wat kinda food to take or avoid. Just one month, my tummy is flatter, n able to fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes.

I have not tried Reductil but have tried several other slimming pills, been on the diet thru out my adult life. I have also tried Nuskin before but doesn't work for me, wasted abt $2k on the products. Have tried Amway, Herbalife.... Amway was not too bad though, just needs to exercise and take their products. Currently im on cupping for slimming. It works as she do shaping for my body too. The cons is the diet, have to be very strict...pro is it works.

Mmm I don't do slimming pills but supplements instead...I am now slimmer than pre-pregnancy by 3kg...my boy is 15mths now.. I do run a weight Mgmt program for 7 years now but am currently also coaching mummies who are facing financial difficulties for free.. U may pm me I see how I can help or advise u.

I'm with @Hailey G on cupping. I've tried everything out there, yes including slimming centres and Reductil prescribed by the doctor in the past too, the only thing that has ever ever ever worked for me is cupping. The doctors have told me that obesity is in my genes and I will never be able to shake it off, but with cupping I lost 15kg. So maybe you can try that. Oh I tried acupuncture, doesn't work, only cupping.

Wow 15kg, fantastic. @krazimitzi
I only lost 9kg and now went up 3 kg due to not strictly controlling my diet. I still go thru 2 sessions of maintenance once a month to detox.

I strongly suggest not to take pills... A lot of companies claimed them to be supplements and you don't even know whats the real ingredient of their products :\ I tried before the TRA programme from Nuskin and Duromine, they both are temporary solutions but Duromine have damaged my health so much physically and mentally. Worst part is your weight will bounce back or even more?? Not trying to scare anyone but the side effects are really not worth the shot... The doctor even gave me anxiety medication just to keep the side effects less noticeable.

I have tried less invasive slimming treatment from a beauty salon at Haji lane called J Studios for around 5 months and so far my body is more firm and toned, maybe you all can try it? The one i tried is TCM slimming if anyone curious hahah

Last edited:

Back