Do not hired Confinement lady Wong Siew Lan/Wong Ah Lan +60172783616

GabyVictoria

Urgent & important to all mummies.
Do not be the next victim.
I'm here to share my bad experience during my first condiment.I have to terminate her. This CL is irresponsible,dishonest, unhygienic, uncaring, steal and lie.

1) She is 77 years old and claims that she's 67 years old. She is old and has CATARATCS on her right eye. She could not see most of the time. She did not clean well when changing baby's diaper.Baby had nasty rashes and DAMAGE SKIN on his buttock n needed to consult Doctor. She said it's not her responsible.
2) Plenty of time HAIR were found in the dishes, even been told, I still found her hair on the next dishes. She said she did wear shower cap n no apologies at all.
3) She has very BAD breath and only take shower once in the evening. I found my baby smell so bad and BOOGERS on his shirt when she returned baby to me.
4) She is RUDE and LOUD. My baby was shocked and cried badly during his sleep.
She used my FACE clothes to clean the table. No apologies and she just walk away when being told
5)She barely can wake up during the night. Sometimes she pretend she did not hear the baby cried. I have to wake her up, mummy is really SUFFERING and did not rest well.
6) HARD SELL direct selling products. She keep pursuit you when you are resting to buy the health care n sliming products.

I found myself been CHEATED and she is not the right person to do this job. Her motive is just to earn more money no effort to take care of baby and mummy. Definitely UNPROFESSIONAL

Do not be the next victim, suffer yourself and your baby.

Back