October 2017 Mummies

Hi
Mummies ,I'm a nanny staying in PASIR RIS.
25yrs xp taking care of infants.,school children are welcome,part-time (hourly basic)full-time normal working hrs,over night etc....Strictly on at nanny hse,non smoker,no pets....Wattsap 97327396 for more info...

Hi all,

My first experience pregnancy. My EDD 21/10 and counting days to boom.

No admission arrangements.. And how to go about it... Feel like downgrade from private to subsidised financing. But still in two mind.

Singapore's cost of living, especially for new parents, can be daunting. We break down how much it costs to get through Baby’s first year and let you in on how you can get a little extra help!

Raising a Baby is Expensive – Here’s Some Help

Continue reading...

Hi all,

Updating you all im 40weeks 3days pregnancy. Edd over on 21oct. And now im just waiting for delivery anytime, anyday. Hopefully, all goes well and last medical appointment conclude shall be normal delivery. Mummies-2-B all the best to us..

Hi Mummies, I will be delivering at Mount E. Novena. Can I check what is the baby gift they give out? When I delivered at Mount A., they gave me a bathtub filled with baby supplies and a diaper bag.

Hi Shu Hui,

I've delivered on the 26 Oct 2017 and would like to join the support group. Please add me to the whatsapp group. This is my number +65 97938010 . Thank you!

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help ! Thank you so much! Have a pleasent day!

(We need parents of infants of 0-3 years only)
https://vulxe.typeform.com/to/Z8DcT5

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help! Thank you so much! Have a pleasant day!

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help! Thank you so much! Have a pleasant day!

Hi,

I'm a 51 years old lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in student care during the day and will be taking care an infant from 18the Dec onwards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Sengkang (Rivervale Walk, Kangkar lrt). Pls whatsapp me @ 92306635.

How is a day in a childcare centre like? Find out what goes on at a My First Skool centre and how to sign up for your NTUC Good Start Bundle freebies!

My First Skool.png

Hi Shuhui, can you add me to Oct 2017 group? My baby was born on 25 Oct 2017
. I ve just found out about this group fr my friend yest. Hopefully I still can join :)

my hp no 98800479 veronica

tqvm in advance!

. I ve just found out about this group fr my friend yest. Hopefully I still can join :)

tqvm in advance!

tqvm in advance!

tqvm in advance!

tqvm in advance!

tqvm in advance!

Hi Veronica, I am not the admin, I cannot help to add u in. I m inactive in that group.

Hello,

We have some tickets to the seminar organised by Raffles Hospital, happening this Sat (19 May) at Conrad.
Topics include Developmental Milestones, Managing Eczema, Picky Eater and more.

Write to us at [email protected] for the tickets. Let us know how many tickets you want and give us your full name and mobile number.

Let us know before 18 May 2018 1pm.

Cheers.

Back