Dishonest n inconsiderate tuition agency

snowwhitejt

Hi there, would like to share my recent experience with this 2 agency. I am really very upset and felt cheated and hope you guys are aware. I recently engaged a few agency to help me find good tutors. One of them has recommended 3 tutors to me. The 1st 2 are not able to handle my child so I wdl them after their 1st lesson n paid the agency whom I only know him as Mr Lxx. The 3rd tutors that he highly recommend is from a well known school & the tutor is the head Math in the sch. She was late for half an hour on the 1st lesson which I'm fine, I was told that she will teach my child Math n science an hour each for 2hrs. On the 1st and 2nd lessons, she teaches only math n during the lessons she asked my child on other tutors things. So I decided to terminate her. The agency Mr Lxx called me and asked for payment for $220 each of them for both lesson. ($55/hr) Expensive right? 2 lessons n I'm paying $440. Haha easy $ for them. Another agency is very well know called Yxx agency, the co-ordinate message me at 11.15pm n said that they did not receive my payment. I send the trf slips to show and they replied will check. Wonder why can't they check b4 asking or maybe they can message me during day time or email me?? Hmm...not even a sorry that they have wake me up!!! Haiz can the tuition agency do beta than all these???

Back