IVF doctors

SDM5

hi all
I’m after some recommended IVF doctors with good success rates around Orchard area. I’m on DP so assume cannot go public hospitals? Appreciate If you could give an idea about cost per cycle too.
Thanks

Virtus fertility clinic at Pacific Place, doctor Roland Chieng
I conceived in 1st attempt and now my lo is 10 months already

Virtus fertility clinic at Pacific Place, doctor Roland Chieng
I conceived in 1st attempt and now my lo is 10 months already
Congratulations! That’s wonderful news! Could you share how much the IVF cost thanks lots! How was your experience working with Dr Roland? Thanks

Dr. Eunice Chua from TLC Gynaecology Practice at Thomson Medical Centre and she will partner with CARE at Novena. I conceived for my 1st IVF and 2nd FET attempt.

Dr. Eunice Chua from TLC Gynaecology Practice at Thomson Medical Centre and she will partner with CARE at Novena. I conceived for my 1st IVF and 2nd FET attempt.
Congrats! That’s wonderful! If you don’t mind, could you share your approximate age when u did your first IVF? If not, it’s okie. Thanks much.

Congratulations! That’s wonderful news! Could you share how much the IVF cost thanks lots! How was your experience working with Dr Roland? Thanks[/QUOTE

Ard 25-30K. I was 39 when had the program, and gave birth at 40, so yeah is a blessed that I still can conceived at that age thou this is my second pregnancy (first was normal conceived). Dr Roland is a very dedicated doctor for ivf, he is the director of Virtus

Wow thanks that’s encouraging. I’m in my early 40s :) will be seeing him in about 2 weeks’ time. Congrats again to your bundle of joy! :)

Back