NUH Subsidies patient

kristy58

Hello mummies,

My first pregnancy was under Gleneagles.
Now my second pregnancy I am gg thru Subsidies.

My question here is:

1) for normal delivery by random senior Doctors? Sewing after an episiotomy will be done by them too? Is their sewing ok?

2) for subsidies patient will only be able to choose 6 bedder and 8 bedder... what will happen if I want to upgrade to 4 bedder after the delivery? The charges for all my delivery and stay will charged under private? And if gg forward I would like to still be under subsidies patient under NUH will it be possible or will I be labelled as private patient under NUH? Since I have upgraded my ward to 4 bedder.

Thanks

Hello mummies,

My first pregnancy was under Gleneagles.
Now my second pregnancy I am gg thru Subsidies.

My question here is:

1) for normal delivery by random senior Doctors? Sewing after an episiotomy will be done by them too? Is their sewing ok?

2) for subsidies patient will only be able to choose 6 bedder and 8 bedder... what will happen if I want to upgrade to 4 bedder after the delivery? The charges for all my delivery and stay will charged under private? And if gg forward I would like to still be under subsidies patient under NUH will it be possible or will I be labelled as private patient under NUH? Since I have upgraded my ward to 4 bedder.

Thanks

Hi, I am also a sub NUH patient.
I asked the nurse 2 weeks ago these similar questions.

The only answers i get are as a sub patient, you cannot choose doctors and you will see the doctors at clinic G. Private patients are at Women’s clinic. Having said that they did not say that it will junior or senior doctors that will be seeing you. They also did not mention who will be helping you with the delivery. It could be the doctor on duty?

As for the ward, the answer from them is you cannot upgrade. If you do, then it means u are upgrading yourself to private patient. And it will be a one way route. Cannot convert back to sub patient.

Hope this helps to clarify part of your queries. If you manage to ask them again let me know what is their answer.

I am now pending my first scan to confirm that my baby is ok before upgrading to private because i feel more comfortable seeing the same gynae throughout my pregnancy especially that i am a FtM.

hi...i am creating a chat group for secondary infertility issues and thus going for ivf/icsi.

meaning those who already have child / children but have problem conceiving again.

pm me if keen <3

Back