Cow's Milk

babyhelp

Hi,

I am trying to conceive and was ask to drink male calf milk or just cow's milk.

Can any of you please advise me is it safe to drink cow's milk to conceive and if yes which brand is good. I am so confuse when I go to NTUC Fairprice Too many Brand’s

read full cream and raw is best for ttc. but impossible to get raw in sg.

im not a milk drinker, cut down drastically.
just bought some sample of goat's milk.

I would personally not support drinking milk. When I was pregnant with my first, my doctor advised me against commercial formula milk as it contains a lot of sugar. What is it that you are looking for in milk? Cow's milk is best nutrition for calves but not necessarily for humans.

According to Harvard University, in fact, too much milk increases our risk of prostate and possibly ovarian cancer. IMO it may in fact go against the idea of nourishing our reproductive health.

If you want good alternatives to milk, I would just say have a rich fruit and vegetable intake.

If you are looking for convenient formulations to plant based whole food, feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers.

tried the milk and it taste decent.. would like to continue ordering it, thanks for sharing :)

however, in order to get free shipping, gotta order minimum 4 bottles, shelf life is only 5 days, very short.. anyone living in tampines would like to order? mayb we can order together and save on shipping cost.. thanks :)

Raw u can get it from this place

www.dairyfolks.com

Back