What is the cost of first gynae visit for pregnancy?

Shazzarina

It’s my first time being pregnant and I would like to find out about the costs of being pregnant.

Please help me by stating the cost of your first prenatal appointment at 6-8weeks and which gynae are you seeing? Thank you so much.

It varies on the doctor.. i'm seeing KK Ho at Mt E, and first visit was $140 for consult and $140 for scan. Subsequent is $70 each.

Firstly, congratulations mummy!

My gynae was Dr Claudine Tan from TMC. There's a Thomson clinic nearby my place and cause she only delivers in Thomson. I think my first visit was close to $200? First consult usually more expensive.. Subsequently $165.85 for every gynae visit which includes gynae consult ($75), obs scan($70) and dipstix(urine test $10) and GST$10.85.

When you're week 12-13 i think you will have the option to opt for OSCAR and FA package. I paid $524 for both.

Private clinic visit usually will include scan but not for gov hospital i think. So if you opt for KKH or NUH definitely will be cheaper.

Hie Shazzarina,

my wife is seeing a gynae in jb, 1st visit cost RM299 (SGD$100). her clinic is less than 10 mins drive from msia custom.

includes consultation, scan, picture print out of the scan, an injection, folic acid tablets, blood test, urine test..

Btw, this is gynae received all her medical training in the UK. (i dont mean only the O&G training, even the bachelors of medicine and bachelor of surgery [MBBS] are all from UK) and thats the reason why i chose her.

I dont feel any difference between her and other doctors in sg, just equally as professional and speak very well.

It’s my first time being pregnant and I would like to find out about the costs of being pregnant.

Please help me by stating the cost of your first prenatal appointment at 6-8weeks and which gynae are you seeing? Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Back