Baby Sitter

JT01

Dear Mummies,

My mum is looking for babies to baby sit. Can start to take care of your babies from start of June 2018. Chinese family. She is staying at Bukit Merah area. She is experienced and many years taking care of babies as well as mine and my sister's babies. Converse in Chinese but she an speak a little English. Can help take care of your baby from 7 or 7.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. Interested mummies please message me for more enquiries. Thank you

Dear Mummies,

My mum is looking for babies to baby sit. Can start to take care of your babies from start of June 2018. Chinese family. She is staying at Bukit Merah area. She is experienced and many years taking care of babies as well as mine and my sister's babies. Converse in Chinese but she an speak a little English. Can help take care of your baby from 7 or 7.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. Interested mummies please message me for more enquiries. Thank you
Hi I need babysitter to help my mum out in Jul as I have twins, by the will be 1 year old. Can you mum do it? What’s her experience like? You can contact me at 97547872. Thanks

Dear Mummies,

How much will it be?

Back