KKH gynae recommendation

Wyu

Hi all mummies,

Having my #1 now and would like to hear from you if you have any gynae from KKH to recommend.

Start worrying now because this is my 15th week and yet to decide on gynae .

Appreciate for your advices.

Assoc prof John Tee. Very experienced gynae and good stitching skills. He is a man of few words but if you do your homework and ask what you want to ask, he will address you professionally. My husband likes that the consultation time is short and sweet.

Reactions: Wyu
Assoc prof John Tee. Very experienced gynae and good stitching skills. He is a man of few words but if you do your homework and ask what you want to ask, he will address you professionally. My husband likes that the consultation time is short and sweet.

I didn't. My delivery was quite fast within 5 hours, and I was already puking badly from the contractions. Will be worse if I took epidural.

Does anyone have any recent reviews on dr suzanna? Her appointments are super full and I only managed to get an appointment two months before edd.. wondering if I should switch to another gynae?

Hi wyu,
I’m not a mummy but i’m a daddy of two soon (2nd one on the way in May). Currently my Wife is having a gynaecologist of our first child in KKH. He has the highest delivery birth rate doc in 2017 (if I remember correct). Very nice and cheerful doctor. Maybe you can try and fix an appointment with him. Dr Khoo CK

Back