March 2018 Mummies

Hi March MTBs :)

I’m from the Oct’17 group n delivered my first baby girl in Oct. My confinement nanny has a slot in Feb to early March (specifically 20/1-15/3) and asked me to check if any of my friends are looking for confinement help.

She came highly recommended from my gf and was such a great help that we extended her. She’s very clean, proactive, gives gd advices and cooks really yummy meals and tonic soups. She cooks for me n hubby most days, n even taught my helper to cook Chinese food. She took care of my baby really well and established a routine for me leading to a smooth transition after her departure.

I wanted a CL primarily to help me care for my baby while I recuperate, give me some tips on taking care of her, n cook yummy confinement food cos I’m such a fussy eater. I’m glad she exceeded my expectations in all aspects.

If I have a second child, I’ll definitely engage her help again.

I’m not gonna leave her number since she only has one slot in between her jan n march jobs. But do pm me if you have any questions or wld like to engage her help.

Enjoy the last leg of pregnancy n wishing all mummies a smooth delivery :)

Cheers!

Yes yes! Same same..
& recently, it got so bad tt I can burp non-stop fr lunch onwards in office!!

Anyone has any remedy? It’s so uncomfy to burp non-stop..
My mom
Used to tell
Me get someone to ask u “你吃饱了吗?l
Then u ans back “我吃饱了” and it kind of just cease the burping... I tried a few times weird it works.. but some times try on hubby doesn’t.... hehe

Hi All,

I have a really nice and good confinement lady to recommend. Anyone who is going to deliver after cny or march, can let me know so i can pass you her contacts.

I got to know her from my Mum’s good friend as she has already helped a few of my Mum’s friends daughther to take care of th during their confinement and all give very good feedback so i try using her and it was really good.

she is very experience and took very great care of my baby. She also helped my me slim down my tummy a lot with her secret recipe. Really thanks her so much.

All the best to 2018 Mummies!

Hi all,

I'm having a March baby too. EDD 8 March and this is my #3. :) Been a silent reader and finally took time to join in the thread.

My first 2 are boys and now I'm having a baby girl.

Anyway, any one of you engage massage lady for post natal? I'm trying to look for one cause I don't know if I should use by my previous massage lady. Though she's good and friendly, I just thought if I should change to another. :)

Anyway would like to be added at the FB and whatsapp group, please.

Thanks!
Hi mummy!

I have done post natal massage for both my pregnancy and I think it really helps. The first time I did jamu and the second time I tried TCM tuina by Madam Partum. Would highly recommend madam partum's massage which works on the basis of TCM! My uterus reduced back to normal size by the 5th session and their lactation massage helped me to unclog my blocked ducts without pain. Even saw an increase in my supply right after the first session! My therapist also addressed my spinal and shoulders issues. They can customise the massage to your health needs. Have heard many raving reviews about them before I decided to jump in to try instead of jamu beacause jamu didn't work that well for me. Lucky it didn't disappoint!

Dear Mummies,

Has anyone delivered vaginally baby that is 4kg and above? I am 37 weeks pregnant and baby's estimated weight is 3.2kg. On average baby puts on 300-400g a week. Doctor is suggesting to induce early to prevent baby from putting on more weight. However I have heard that induce may lead to a higher chance of C-sect delivery. Anyone faced similar situation?

Hi mummy!

I have done post natal massage for both my pregnancy and I think it really helps. The first time I did jamu and the second time I tried TCM tuina by Madam Partum. Would highly recommend madam partum's massage which works on the basis of TCM! My uterus reduced back to normal size by the 5th session and their lactation massage helped me to unclog my blocked ducts without pain. Even saw an increase in my supply right after the first session! My therapist also addressed my spinal and shoulders issues. They can customise the massage to your health needs. Have heard many raving reviews about them before I decided to jump in to try instead of jamu beacause jamu didn't work that well for me. Lucky it didn't disappoint!

May I have Madam Partum contact? What is her charges?

Dear Mummies,

Has anyone delivered vaginally baby that is 4kg and above? I am 37 weeks pregnant and baby's estimated weight is 3.2kg. On average baby puts on 300-400g a week. Doctor is suggesting to induce early to prevent baby from putting on more weight. However I have heard that induce may lead to a higher chance of C-sect delivery. Anyone faced similar situation?

Hi,

I gave birth vaginally to my boy at 3.94 kg at 40 weeks with the help of forceps. I've a friend who gave birth to her boy at 4.1 kg at 41-2 weeks. The birth experience was a little traumatic for me though.

My second one is 3.2 kg at 35 weeks +. So my gynae also suggested inducing early at 38 weeks aft CNY. So I'm just going to follow his recommendations. We also discussed abt c-sect to reduce the chances of birth trauma for the baby. Just choose what is safest for baby n mummy. Jiayou!

Dear Mummies,

I think it depends on how ur body react to the induce med.

I was induced at 38wks for my #1 due to my GDM and other medical condition, my dilation really took a while to kick start but it went well and i did not have a E C-sect.
If the bb is too big then u risk injuring yourself and the baby during vaginal delivery.

Hi,

I gave birth vaginally to my boy at 3.94 kg at 40 weeks with the help of forceps. I've a friend who gave birth to her boy at 4.1 kg at 41-2 weeks. The birth experience was a little traumatic for me though.

My second one is 3.2 kg at 35 weeks +. So my gynae also suggested inducing early at 38 weeks aft CNY. So I'm just going to follow his recommendations. We also discussed abt c-sect to reduce the chances of birth trauma for the baby. Just choose what is safest for baby n mummy. Jiayou!

Hi Shinkirou, thanks for your advice. I just went for a visit yday and the doc was pissed when I refused to get induced. My hubby and I were taken aback with her professionalism. Currently at a loss, not sure if we can even change gynae at this stage. Thanks again!

I think it depends on how ur body react to the induce med.

I was induced at 38wks for my #1 due to my GDM and other medical condition, my dilation really took a while to kick start but it went well and i did not have a E C-sect.
If the bb is too big then u risk injuring yourself and the baby during vaginal delivery.

Hi sunflower307, thanks for the advice! 3 more weeks to go, feels like forever

Hi Shinkirou, thanks for your advice. I just went for a visit yday and the doc was pissed when I refused to get induced. My hubby and I were taken aback with her professionalism. Currently at a loss, not sure if we can even change gynae at this stage. Thanks again!
Hi. My gynae was also very concerned when I told him that I didn't want to induce over the CNY weekend cos we are really not mentally prepared for the baby's early arrival. In the end, after considering what happened during my first delivery, I decided to go for c-sect next week. Cos my baby is already 3.8 kg at 37 weeks. All the best for your delivery! It'll be good to discuss your concerns with your gynae again. I guess she has her concerns too when she recommended for you to be induced. Maybe the tone she used was too harsh. Most gynae will not take in new cases at such a late stage of pregnancy. Most importantly it must be someone you are comfortable with n can trust his/her judgement during the delivery process.

Haiz... i am already overdue. Today is already 40wks5days. Seems like VBAC planned failed. I will have to turn myself in this Friday looks like it... Another c-sect again... How dreadful is that. I am so dissappointed :(:(:(:(

Haiz... i am already overdue. Today is already 40wks5days. Seems like VBAC planned failed. I will have to turn myself in this Friday looks like it... Another c-sect again... How dreadful is that. I am so dissappointed :(:(:(:(

Hugs dont feel discourage! More imptly is to deliver ue bb safely.

I am 38 wks now and counting down..

Felt like i had some contractions but it didnt persist into a regular interval for labour...

Come on. Adlina.. cheer up.. as long as baby is healthy.. ;)

Hi Mummies!
Hope everyone is doing well. If you guys need any recommendation for massage lady or confinement nanny so PM me. I just finished my confinement and the 2 person I got was great! I went down very fast as well.

Hi there, i’ve just went for my 20th week detailed scan and radiologist discovered my baby girl has ARSA too. My gyne suggested that i should go for amnio but i’m not sure whether if i should for it or not. I didn’t test for any DS cause i’m only 26 and no family history of DS. So another opt is to go for the harmony bloof test. For a peace of mind. Mind sharing ur experience

Hi there, i’ve just went for my 20th week detailed scan and radiologist discovered my baby girl has ARSA too. My gyne suggested that i should go for amnio but i’m not sure whether if i should for it or not. I didn’t test for any DS cause i’m only 26 and no family history of DS. So another opt is to go for the harmony bloof test. For a peace of mind. Mind sharing ur experience

Anyone kno part time nanny charges.. I planning to get one.. but mainly what they suppose to do.. FTM so not very sure. Do I bring them to nanny hs or the nanny come my hs?

Anyone kno part time nanny charges.. I planning to get one.. but mainly what they suppose to do.. FTM so not very sure. Do I bring them to nanny hs or the nanny come my hs?

Not sure how it work for part time..

it’s depend on whether the nanny prefer to go to your house or prefer to stay at her own house ba...

Also depending whether you arecomfortable with the nanny to go to your house...

So far I bring my kids to nann’s house..

To all 2018 March mummies,

Firstly, congratulations on our pregnancies and our journey to motherhood! By now I reckoned all the mummies are busy with their bundle of joy and not to mention all the exhaustion! Ah, the joy of being a mother. I hope everyone is doing great and please continue to share tips and advise if y'all have any!!

For 6 weeks, need a transvaginal scan to see heartbeat or no?

I really want to see the heartbeat but I'm holding out to do a normal US scan at week 7....

When you do ultrasound should be able to see an heartbeat for being pregnant for at least 6 weeks

Hi all,

May I know if it is normal to have post delivery first check-up one month later? Is it too late? My gynae asked me to book appt one month later. o_O

Hello mummies, if you happened to know anyone giving away her baby for adoption. You may keep me update. Im currently married for 12 years with no baby :( Looking for one, prefered Malay baby. Thank you.

Hello.. any whatsapp or fb group for march mummies? If not i can set up a whatsapp group.. those keen just give me your contact and i will create one.. looking forward to meet all the march mummies

Hi there! I’m new to this site as well as this forum. My baby was born on the 1st March and would love to be part of the fb and whatsapp group :)

Hello,

We have some tickets to the seminar organised by Raffles Hospital, happening this Sat (19 May) at Conrad.
Topics include Developmental Milestones, Managing Eczema, Picky Eater and more.

Write to us at [email protected] for the tickets. Let us know how many tickets you want and give us your full name and mobile number.

Let us know before 18 May 2018 1pm.

Cheers.

Hi mummies
I' providing home based Nanny service in the east..
25yrs xp taking care of infants
Contact 97327396 for more info..

Any mummies here taking Nestle Nan 1 ? Bought 1 dozen and baby don't like this brand.
I've 10 tins here to spare, brand new and sealed. Expiry 2019.
NTUC selling for $52.60. Letting go $45 each.

Thank you for your encouragement. Because the dr found that baby heart structure is abnormal having ARSA. They afraid baby might has digeorge and Down syndrome that why they advised to do amniocentesis. If the result is alright, Dr said he can live as per normal. The oscar DS test result was 1:4000+. Now due to the abnormal, became 1:200
hi I am also going thru the same situation, my has arsa too, waiting for the harmony test results, wait is killing but , i want to know hows ur baby , i hope everything is ok. plzz suggest something .

Hi mummies,

I am freelance photographer providing event coverage for birthday parties. Do msg me 9820 7806 for more info and portfolio. Photos will be returned in Hi-res and Web friendly within 3 days!

Back