Review on Amar kidz aka Leo Kidz Childcare at McPherson

Joane low

Please all mummies avoid sending your child to this childcare as I had a traumatic experience with this childcare. My daughter was admitted twice into hospital due to cause of negligence and she was bitten by an insect causing a big bump with blisters on both hand and fingers on two occasion . To my last straw I chose to withdraw my daughter as I don wish for her to go through this physical torments. I waited for a couple of months since request of withdrawal for the refund of my deposit but the management Ms Wenda did not return and currently she is avoiding my calls. There was an incident when Ms Wenda defaulted the staffs ' payment resulting in the teachers leaving the schoolat the same time my girl's classmate was being scalded at the eye area due to shortage of manpower.

Please all mummies avoid sending your child to this childcare as I had a traumatic experience with this childcare. My daughter was admitted twice into hospital due to cause of negligence and she was bitten by an insect causing a big bump with blisters on both hand and fingers on two occasion . To my last straw I chose to withdraw my daughter as I don wish for her to go through this physical torments. I waited for a couple of months since request of withdrawal for the refund of my deposit but the management Ms Wenda did not return and currently she is avoiding my calls. There was an incident when Ms Wenda defaulted the staffs ' payment resulting in the teachers leaving the schoolat the same time my girl's classmate was being scalded at the eye area due to shortage of manpower.
Hi Joane, I got same situation as yours. But withdraw in Feb 2016. And till today, I still havnt receive the deposit. The lady I contacted avoiding my calls and emails and now she left the group. I went down to the AMAR KIDZ last week. The PIC told me that currently this centre is differented as previous AMAR KIDZ. They keep emphasizing that They are now franchiser. Then kick e ball back to HTWO HOLDINGS, whichbis the HQ for them.
Hv u take bavk ur deposit alr? Maybe we can find more ppl sho got same problem and resolve tgt?

Back