Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hello to everyone, my husband and I are married for 3 years but we wasn’t specifically trying for a baby however since there wasn’t any good news in any case we would be making the trip to pray ZSNN and i’m just wondering if there’s anyone would be dropping the red eggs in the next 1-2 weeks?

And if you are could you update the date and location? Your help will be most appreciated!

Last edited:

Hello to everyone, my husband and I are married for 3 years but we wasn’t specifically trying for a baby however since there wasn’t any good news in any case we would be making the trip to pray ZSNN and i’m just wondering if there’s anyone would be dropping the red eggs in the next 1-2 weeks?

And if you are could you update the date and location? Your help will be most appreciated!

I just dropped 100 eggs today at Toa Payoh. But there’s some event going on so it’s really crowded today with hundreds of people.

I just dropped 100 eggs today at Toa Payoh. But there’s some event going on so it’s really crowded today with hundreds of people.

Hi Thanks, i’m unable to go down today. I think the crowd is also due to the CNY i know there’s lotsa people praying at the temple for Taisui and all. I’ll be looking at next week or the week after. Nonetheless thanks for sharing and congrats on your NB:)

Does anyone knows is it complusory for both the couple to be present to pray? Cus due to our busy work schedules and also if we happen to know there’s someone dropping the eggs at the temple on the very day it might be a little tough for the both of us to be available on the day itself

Dear All:)

I will be returning 200 red eggs at Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Ling Si this Saturday 3 March, around 12 noon.

I tried IUIs and failed, and during my 1st IVF I came about to know Zhu Sheng Niang Niang from friends and motherhood forum........ and with her blessing I'm blessed with twins girls ;)

All the best to all of you and never give up. Many baby dust to you. :)

Dear All:)

I will be returning 200 red eggs at Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Ling Si this Saturday 3 March, around 12 noon.

I tried IUIs and failed, and during my 1st IVF I came about to know Zhu Sheng Niang Niang from friends and motherhood forum........ and with her blessing I'm blessed with twins girls ;)

All the best to all of you and never give up. Many baby dust to you. :)

Hi Madgame, congratulations, i wish to get your red egg too, but i just start my menses today, i still can pray for 注生娘娘?

I’m so happy today. I went to toa payoh ZSNN this afternoon and I’ve gotten 2 red eggs...
This is my first time to this temple, I rushed to the temple after reading this forum.
I’ve benn married for 10 yrs... really hope tat ZSNN can grant my wish..

Hi, I will be returning 100 red eggs to ZSNN at 城隍庙 at Tanjong Pagar today. Do collect the red eggs after 11am. Baby dust to everyone.

Dear all,

I have just returned eggs to Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lian temple today (05 March 2018).

I took the red eggs twice from the temple. First time, took and ate in car, didn’t know must eat on the end.

After which I discovered I had cyst, fibroids and polyps. Went for op and returned to the temple to pray and take the red eggs again (this time I remember to eat on the bed).

I went thru IUI and conceived successfully on the first try. Delivered my twin boys safely last month.

Spreading the baby dust to all and dun give up! :)

Hello All ;)

will be returning 100 eggs at tpy shuang lin temple & 100 eggs at 半港天后宫 temple tomorrow (11 march 2018 - Sunday) in the morning. Go & collect. :)

Baby dusts to all :)
Jia You & Dont give up !

Last edited:
Hi All I’m going to return eggs to ZSNN at Havelock Road on 13th Mar Noon. Do let me know how many are keen to collect the eggs because the temple guy only allows me to return 12 pcs of eggs. If more ppl are keen I will prepare more.

Baby dusts to all and good luck :)

Just returned from SK temple, left with 4-6 eggs when I left. Bought Ganberas for praying. 6 white and 6 red cus we’re not particular with Bb gender, just a healthy bb will do. Together with the butterfly cologne and also the powder. Need not to pay for the offerings and donations are optional. JTS!

Hubby n me been ttc for 3 years but no use. Went to tcm today. Wonder if anybody going to return eggs this weekend I can get a little blessing n baby dust from y'all?

Hubby n me been ttc for 3 years but no use. Went to tcm today. Wonder if anybody going to return eggs this weekend I can get a little blessing n baby dust from y'all?

Hello there, you may also want to try your luck by goin down. I went down last weekend Even though nobody posted that they were gonna return red eggs and i was surprised that there was. JTS:)

Btw does anyone knows if ths SK temple has limitation of the red eggs to return? Cus i remember reading back there was 1 temple which only allows to return 12 red eggs. If hub offered to return 100 and I also said the same means we need to return 200 in total?

Just returned from SK temple, left with 4-6 eggs when I left. Bought Ganberas for praying. 6 white and 6 red cus we’re not particular with Bb gender, just a healthy bb will do. Together with the butterfly cologne and also the powder. Need not to pay for the offerings and donations are optional. JTS!

Hi, do u actually get 6 stalks or 6 flowers ? Cox 1 stalk ganbera got many flowers ?

Hi, do u actually get 6 stalks or 6 flowers ? Cox 1 stalk ganbera got many flowers ?
Sorry, Gebera goes by one stalk. It looks like this:

Attachments

• F5B58022-F8B5-4317-815A-CCA4008F610E.jpeg
    F5B58022-F8B5-4317-815A-CCA4008F610E.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 362
JTS, the powder that we was ask to bring along for offering is actually v fragile lol. The other time the caretaker in the temple ask me to open then i realised i think it’s cracked during transport become loose powder lol

Anyone know how do I return the favour to ZSNN? What I should buy and do? When should I return?
Hello! When you said returning the favour to ZSNN means that you have successfully given birth?
You may want to prepare a number of red eggs (some give 100, some 200 etc) and place it on her altar. You may want to offer joss sticks to her and sincerely thank for her blessing.

Optional items to offer on top of red eggs: Glutinous rice (Full month), flowers, butterfly perfume and face powder.

You can return it after your confinement.

Hello! When you said returning the favour to ZSNN means that you have successfully given birth?
You may want to prepare a number of red eggs (some give 100, some 200 etc) and place it on her altar. You may want to offer joss sticks to her and sincerely thank for her blessing.

Optional items to offer on top of red eggs: Glutinous rice (Full month), flowers, butterfly perfume and face powder.

You can return it after your confinement.
Thanks so much for the great advice.. Will do it soon.. Will also post and let everyone when I'll be returning the favour, to spread baby dust... ☺

Hi,

Please Kindly let us know if anyone returning eggs to any temple.
Can I collect the red eggs on behalf of my friend?

Thanks In Advance!

hihi all mummies,

would like to ask if any of you mummies here tried before changing the flowers ( huang hua) with ZSNN? how is it done? :)

Where can i get these?

Hi! You can get the butterfly cologne from traditional chinese medicine halls.

I got all items from Simei. The pressed powder was from a shop opp the bread shop.

Just returned from TPY Shuang Lin Temple. There are a few trays of red eggs

Hi! You can get the butterfly cologne from traditional chinese medicine halls.

I got all items from Simei. The pressed powder was from a shop opp the bread shop.

Just returned from TPY Shuang Lin Temple. There are a few trays of red eggs
Thanks dear!!! My MIL got it for me already.. can I know where at Simei can I get Genberas flower? Any idea?

Thanks dear!!! My MIL got it for me already.. can I know where at Simei can I get Genberas flower? Any idea?

Are you looking for red/ white gerberas?

There is a florist at simei eastpoint mall basement. But not sure they sell red / white gerberas. You can try the round market in Tampines.

I think I saw red/ white gerberas at a florist in Bendeemer market and food centre (next to Boon Keng mrt) though.

Hope this helps!

Hey girls, this afternoon I wanted to tell you all that I saw 3-4 trays of red eggs at tpy shuang Lin temple, but my app cannot reply messages... hope tomorrow will have more eggs:)

Hi all,

I will be returning 58 red eggs at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple today around 12pm.

Very grateful that ZSNN blessed us with a baby girl and I have gave birth last month.

Baby dusts to all!

Are you looking for red/ white gerberas?

There is a florist at simei eastpoint mall basement. But not sure they sell red / white gerberas. You can try the round market in Tampines.

I think I saw red/ white gerberas at a florist in Bendeemer market and food centre (next to Boon Keng mrt) though.

Hope this helps!
Thanks. I got it from TPY

@toblerone
你好。Google注生娘娘come across this forum thread. Thanks for sharing all the knowledge. I would like to consult you on some items:
1. I had an abortion almost 10 years ago while my hubs is also involved with another previously. I dont rem the exact dates but I went to a 师傅 in toa payoh and 还业障 by burning a multi-layered lotus paper flower folded from joss paper. Will it helped? Somehow I feel I've not done enough.
2. I am trying to eat vegetarian to atone for my mistakes as well as my husband's but it has been tough because as much as he hears my concern, my husband believes that I need red meat to build my lining which is important for implantation. My lining was thin and it's a doctor's recommendation. I'm trying to eat vegetarian at least on the days I can e.g when I lunch with friends etc. I rem you also mention that cannot eat until family unhappy because also no use. So I'm practicing what is within my means.
3. We have tried conceiving for 5 years, failed 3 ivfs and several iuis. We did our 4th ivf, due for ET in 6 weeks. Should we proceed before the 超度?Can we still do 超度 if I am luckily successful ?
4. 超度 is ok as long as during 7th mth right? I really can't rem when I did the op but I would like to right things, make amends and even make sure things are ok for my future bb, if I'm lucky to even blessed with one. What do i need to bring?
5. 抄药师琉璃光如来本愿功德经can use 作文本and black ballpoint pen? How to 抄properly? Just start with the title and finish the entire passage? Other than keep buddha in thoughts, wash hands and bath, if 吃荤, can 念《净口业真言》? How many times? After finish writing the script, need to say anything to end off the process? I want to do it right.
6. I'm trying to recite 心经and 大悲咒as recommended. Would like to cfm that I need to again either eat vegetarian b4 the recitation, or 念《净口业真言》, then read the 开经偈 x 1, title of 心经 x 1, script of 心经×7, title of 大悲咒 x 1, script of 大悲咒 x 7, then read 回向, then 《补阙真言》x 3? I don't have a buddha nor guan yin altar at home.
8. Is it futile to pray to 注生娘娘still, considering I've so many "outstanding" stuff... we wanted to go to the toa payoh temple to pray but after reading so much, we wonder if its better to do all those above first.
9. My parents don't run business. My father in law sells vegetables. Both our parents pray to guan yin and has an altar in their homes. They are not vegetarians though.
Thanks for your help.
P.S. If 老师is busy, also appreciate whoever that has received similar advice from 老师to advise. Thank you very much.

Hi All,

Chanced upon ZSNN while ggoogling. Anyone returning eggs this friday? Will there be anyone where I can ask for help on how to pray to ZSNN?Is it a must to buy cologne or do they sell any praying set outside the temple?

Hi Jazz123,

if you are living in the north side, i can recommend u a temple to go to. there is a guan yin temple in sembawang , next to cai shen ye (god of fortune) temple.

with regards to what items to buy, you will need to first consult the temple shifu / deities, from there, u will be "accessed" based on your(u and hubby) situation..

if u r required to buy any items to pray to zhu sheng niang niang, u will be told specifically on what items u need to buy. based on what i know, some couples need to buy more things, some lesser.. seems to me its pretty much "customised" here..

if u need more details, u can drop me a PM and i will be more than happy to share :)

Hi All,

Chanced upon ZSNN while ggoogling. Anyone returning eggs this friday? Will there be anyone where I can ask for help on how to pray to ZSNN?Is it a must to buy cologne or do they sell any praying set outside the temple?

Back