Tap Water Filter

dahliya

Hi im looking a simple tap water filter to be installed at my kitchen faucet. Anyone can suggest the brands, why and possible with cost as well. Thanks!

I am having a osim tap water filter bought like few yrs bk..not used at all. as cannot fit my tap model so didnt use.outerbox not available.letting go at 20$.pm if keen.tks

hi,
I would highly recommend you Brita Faucet Filtration for your kitchen faucet. Its just a little over $20 and also user friendly. It was very easy to install in just 4 to 5 steps. you can check its reviews on waterfilteronly.com. Also it comes with the choice of flow with a use of sliding lever. Its very convenient and operates effectively.
Hope it helps,

Have you looked into the Culligan FM-25 yet? I saw it on one of the reviews of healthykitchen101. Thought it’s was pretty neat. Decent ratings and response was mostly positive last time I checked. Appearane is quite dashing to, if that’s a concern.

Kemp Singapore, the Pioneer and Leader in alkaline ionized hydrogen water, has been dealing with water ionizers in Singapore since 1988, over 33 years…

Back