Symptoms of BFP

Panffy

Hi mummies out there, I wonder if any of you have quite bad backache and cramps on the sides of your stomach during 2WW? And creamy discharge? I hv checked Baby Centre and other forums, they say it’s common but can’t find much here.

Is it common? Cos I don’t get them before period

Thank you so much!

Hi mummies out there, I wonder if any of you have quite bad backache and cramps on the sides of your stomach during 2WW? And creamy discharge? I hv checked Baby Centre and other forums, they say it’s common but can’t find much here.

Thank you so much!
I had mild cramps on n off

Thank you so much!

Yes I’ve got cramps almost everyday during the 2WW. My cramps are usually on my right side of my stomach. And creamy discharge too every day too.
As for back aches, nope.
Hope this helps.

Yes I’ve got cramps almost everyday during the 2WW. My cramps are usually on my right side of my stomach. And creamy discharge too every day too.
As for back aches, nope.
Hope this helps.
Mine is on left side. I still having mild cramps on n off now.

Mine is on left side. I still having mild cramps on n off now.

I used a hot water bottle, but don’t put boiling water in there. Just make it warm.

Anyway my TCM doctor told me that the womb must be warm for the baby to want to stay in there.

Also wear socks, as apparently our feet is connected directly to our womb, so if our feet is cold, our womb will be too.

As for back aches, nope.
Hope this helps.

Ya the creamy discharge... day 27 today, too afraid to test...still cramping too, like 2 sides tightening

Back