Still emotionally depressed despite seeking help

jelly123

Hi, not sure if i am in the correct section.

I am a mother who has 2 autistic sons under the care of my in laws, going to be divorced, having depression which leads me to unable to work and recently had a third child whom i didn't know i was pregnant in dec 2017 as a preterm baby.

Despite seeking help with IMH, Medical Social Worker and Child Protection Services, i am still feeling depressed cos my finances falls under my parents and me and my mum are constantly fighting over the expenses my third child who is still in KKH. No matter what decisions i make, there is always fights with my mum and i am desperate to get a job but how am i when i need to take care of my third child full-time and without help?

its hard to explain but i am really driven to the corner :(

Your situation sounds precarious and you do need to make some hard decisions. While your parents have been supporting you in your finances, they are hoping you would be financially independent and plan for the future for you and your kids. Why not discuss a timeline with them - how many months you would need to take care of your newborn before you enter the workforce again. Most importantly you would have to assure your parents of your intention to work in the future. You can also try approaching women social groups to see if they have any job opportunities that can accommodate your schedule.

All the best!

Hi, not sure if i am in the correct section.

I am a mother who has 2 autistic sons under the care of my in laws, going to be divorced, having depression which leads me to unable to work and recently had a third child whom i didn't know i was pregnant in dec 2017 as a preterm baby.

Despite seeking help with IMH, Medical Social Worker and Child Protection Services, i am still feeling depressed cos my finances falls under my parents and me and my mum are constantly fighting over the expenses my third child who is still in KKH. No matter what decisions i make, there is always fights with my mum and i am desperate to get a job but how am i when i need to take care of my third child full-time and without help?

its hard to explain but i am really driven to the corner :(
Your going to be ex husband not paying you any maintenance fee?

Back