December 2017 mummies

Hi, I delivered on 6dec, LO is now about week 4, seems to be fussier recently. Wondering if it's colic or growth spurt, anybody encounter similar issue?

Anyway delivered by Natural

With Not dissolvable stitches?

I were ask to go bk in 1 wk time for stitches removal. (I m quite worried as i thought is dissolvable ... worried because i have piles after that n is too much pain now. Dun think by 1 wk i will recover)

Single bed room 2 nights
Hubby stay with breakfast 2 nights
Natural (without epidural)
Vacuum
Baby bills

Total around $7200
After medisave around $4100

Wah yours cheaper than mine

I stay single bed 2 nights
Hubby never stay ( cos need to go back take care of my 2 elder boys)
Natural without epidural

After Medisave I paid around $4900 cash

Hey may i check with you ... how many weeks are you when you are 3cm?

Just checked few days back i m 3cm. N i m wk 39. I told dr i want to wait but now abit worry y still no contractions n no waterbag burst. Now i m wk 39 day 3.

Did you wait and how long? Do u have spotting after checking the 3cm dilation
Hi Jaces, sorry I missed your msg.
I only went for induced 1 week later after knowing I was 3cm dilated, no spotting no contraction.

Congrats to you!
So you delivered on 1st Jan?
Can your bb join/enrol sch with 2017 bb?

Well-done for not taking epidural
I took epidural for both my deliveries cos I got low threshold of pain

I were ask to go bk in 1 wk time for stitches removal. (I m quite worried as i thought is dissolvable ... worried because i have piles after that n is too much pain now. Dun think by 1 wk i will recover)

Delivered in kkh, was asked to go back 6 weeks later for the stitches. Natural w/o epii. Received call that doc will b away during my 6th week, ask to return on 8th week .the pain was bad when i got home on 5 days onwards to last sun, last me abt 16 days !!!

Hi Mommies.. may i check which brand of milk formula are u feeding LO. Currently my LO is 2weeks 6 days and she is on BM and supplementing with Formula NAN PRO. Seems like Lo always have gassy and tummy upset. Anyone has any good Milk Formula to recommend?

Last edited:
Hi Mommies.. may i check which brand of milk formula are u feeding LO. Currently my LO is 2weeks 6 days and she is on BM and supplementing with Formula NAN PRO. Seems like Lo always have gassy and tummy upset. Anyone has any good Milk Formula to recommend?

Im giving dumex. Have been giving him fm for a week. So far so good!

Update: hey my stitches is dissolvable. No need to remove.

• I was so worried so i email gynae personally. The staff gave me wrong information ! There is no need to remove stitches.

Your pain last from 5 jan till last sun? Aro 3 wks? I think mine aro there too

Update: hey my stitches is dissolvable. No need to remove.

• I was so worried so i email gynae personally. The staff gave me wrong information ! There is no need to remove stitches.

Your pain last from 5 jan till last sun? Aro 3 wks? I think mine aro there too
I only went for induced 1 week later after knowing I was 3cm dilated, no spotting no contraction.

Congrats to you!

I took epidural for both my deliveries cos I got low threshold of pain

Hey Jaces, congrats !!! Finally your baby is out. You went to induced ?
Hey. I didnt go for induced. My contraction came 1st jan midnight. Morning 12 noon i reach hospital to confirm the contractions. Because mine was backache instead of cramps.

How r u

Congrats to you!

I took epidural for both my deliveries cos I got low threshold of pain [/QUOTi

Hey i delivered on 1 jan. I check online my baby have to join 2017 one. If want 2018 need to write in... hmmm.

Hi, would like to check how much Ang pow do you give the confinement nanny when she arrives and when she leave? I am not familiar with the market rate. My nanny is not from any agency. Thanks

Hi, would like to check how much Ang pow do you give the confinement nanny when she arrives and when she leave? I am not familiar with the market rate. My nanny is not from any agency. Thanks
I gave $88 for welcome ang bao.
For this confinement nanny, I am very pleased with her so when she leave I gave her $188.
Previously, my previous confinement nanny was terrible so I only gave $50 ang bao when she leave.

I am supplementing Nan HA.

Hi there

Hi! Have any of you tried the new brands that this article mentioned? I'm thinking of introducing one to my baby!
https://myorganicformula.com/collections/hipp-organic-formula

Thank you for sharing!

Did you already try out a new formula?
We also tried out NAN Pro but quickly switched to Hipp Combiotik to which our baby responded way better.
Every baby is different, some also don't tolerate cow milk based formulas very well. A good friend switched to goat milk based formulas because of this. Good luck in finding a formula for your baby. It's not good to have a gassy and tummy upset baby at home. We just want the best for our beloved ones!
Ania

So true - we tried out some formulas until we got the hint to try out goat milk formula. After little time her tummy got better. She just couldn't drink cow milk based formula as a baby now she likes to eat some yogurt and milk from time to time!

Back