Beware of this Maid - Nurmiati

lixityeo

Mummies, please be beware of this maid. Nurmiati, she's born 02/09/1990 from Lampung. She got me into deep shit with legal issues for one year plus because of her sly character. Worst when you have young kids at home!!! She will not care for the kids well being and especially their safety especially when no one is around!!! N lots more other stuff.....

Never never engage her! Last heard she was already transferred to a new employer on Oct 12 2016. Hence please pass this message to yr friends if u heard tt they just engage a new transfer maid!!!!! I only seen through this maid after cmg one year and i landed myself into deep deep shit. She has a evil heart sorry to say that!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4786.JPG
    IMG_4786.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
In addition this agency Asia care consultancy please do not go to them. All they care is about $$$$. I wanted to send her back yet all they care is $ n they just use thier means n method to get Her transfer despite I told them not to harm especially our fellow sg.....

Dear All,

Please beware of this maid. She create a lot of trouble in the house and we also suspect that she is not 23years old. Her brain seems like a 10years old kid.

Attachments

• ANA PG1.jpg
    ANA PG1.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 182

Back