Partners with same blood type (B+)

CandyceV

Hi ladies, I'm really new here, in fact a probing doubt was rhe reason why I am here. My boyfriend and I are doing some family planning now and both of us were told to get ourselves check as there is a really high possibility of not have a healthy baby (low red/ white blood cells count etc) as both of us belong to the same blood group and type -- B+.

Before committing to a check with the gyane, we thought why not seek advise first before planning the next step.

Sincerely wish that someone will give me a better idea/ clarity on this same blood type vs unhealthy baby issue.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi, never heard of that. what is yr source?

both my parents are the same blood type.O+ I'm relatively healthy, and my siblings too.

I believe it's an issue is both are negative blood type.

Erm, never heard of having the same blood type will cause unhealthy baby.

My whole family and my hub side all O+, my child is O+ too. We are all relatively healthy and normal too.

I think its good to go thru the fertility check to get more insight of your health and prepare you.

Having same blood type is quite common in couples. It's only a concerned if both of u r related n due 2 family genetics... Other den dat... I dont think it's a concerned if couple has d same blood type.

Back