Jan 2018 Mummies to be

Hello Ladies,

any one being told that baby is too big, too much amniotic fluid and a third Gestational diabetes test ??? just 1 week before EDD? Want to understand if its only me or thats the general way of docs with all pregger ladies? I kind of feel abnormal every time visit the doc and its never a normal scenario.

Hello.
Anybody knows what will be TMC 4-bedded medical bill come up to.
My edd 7th Jan. But today started to have blood mucus and doc says not yet time for delivery.

Hello.
Anybody knows what will be TMC 4-bedded medical bill come up to.
My edd 7th Jan. But today started to have blood mucus and doc says not yet time for delivery.

Hey i m 3 jan but also not yet time. Did doctor say are u dilated? I m 3cm dilated but no contractions n waterbag nt burst.

Anyway delivered by Natural

With Not dissolvable stitches?

I were ask to go bk in 1 wk time for stitches removal. (I m quite worried as i thought is dissolvable ... worried because i have piles after that n is too much pain now. Dun think by 1 wk i will recover)

Anyway delivered by Natural

With Not dissolvable stitches?

I were ask to go bk in 1 wk time for stitches removal. (I m quite worried as i thought is dissolvable ... worried because i have piles after that n is too much pain now. Dun think by 1 wk i will recover)

Congratulations!!! : )

Wah...congrats...
If need Nanny service or fliexable nanny service,can pm me at 97327396...

Hi All,

I have a really nice and good confinement lady to recommend. Anyone who is going to deliver soon who will end their confinement before cny or after cny or march or so on, can let me know so i can pass you her contacts.

I got to know her from my Mum’s good friend as she has already helped a few of my Mum’s friends daughther to take care of th during their confinement and all give very good feedback so i try using her and it was really good.

she is very experience and took very great care of my baby. She also helped my me slim down my tummy a lot with her secret recipe. Really thanks her so much.

All the best to 2018 Mummies!

Hi

Can I have her contact details? Does she encourage breast feeding? Will she do simple household chores?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have a really nice and good confinement lady to recommend. Anyone who is going to deliver soon who will end their confinement before cny or after cny or march or so on, can let me know so i can pass you her contacts.

I got to know her from my Mum’s good friend as she has already helped a few of my Mum’s friends daughther to take care of th during their confinement and all give very good feedback so i try using her and it was really good.

she is very experience and took very great care of my baby. She also helped my me slim down my tummy a lot with her secret recipe. Really thanks her so much.

Nanny / Babysitter Available at Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife with 20 years experience in taking care babies from 2 moths old onwards.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.
Babysitting service will be at my place only .
I'm currently looking after a 16 months old boy.
(This boy will be heading to childcare this May).
Interested parents PM me, thanks
I'm located about 7mins away from Commonwealth Mrt

Last edited:
At 13 wk, my appetite is better but not increased as much. Jus more cravings for stuff i dont usually like. My weight is still the same before pregnancy

Hi.regiina.
My doc also ong xiaohui.but can i know the delivery fee total how much?How much is deduct from CPF? Total need to pay how much cash?

Hi All,

Hi, i am interested, can i know her price and contact no?

after quitting my job in Dec and I found out that I’m pregnant in jan. now I’m 4-5 mths pregnant, I can’t get to find any job. Mummy out there Any recommendations of earning during this period? Thank!!

Hi, just sharing if anyone of you is looking for a reliable and responsible babysitter.

Experienced Nanny/ Baby sitter at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak:

- Local Chinese Aunty, 58 years old, energetic
- Own kids all grown up and married, usually at home only with husband
- Bukit Batok St. 31, 5 mins stroll to Bukit Gombak Mrt Station
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- Very good with cooking, experienced with modern baby feeding practices
- Squeaky clean environment, she is an OCD when it comes to cleanliness
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far only taking care of a toddler grandson. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Please PM me if you need to contact her. :)
- Available immediately

Back