[ASK] Bandung Car Rental?

evanliem5

My next destination for the next two months is Bandung, Indonesia. I’ll be traveling with my wife and interested in hiring a car during our travel in Bandung. We have found several car rental companies in Bandung, and not sure which one we should choose.

Has anyone used the car rental service in Bandung? What company did you choose? Has anyone used any service from http://getvoucher.org? Their car rental rate is very reasonable, even the lowest of all. And they also don’t need deposit and I can pay on arrival at Bandung airport.

Please kindly advise if this car rental service is a good, recommended one, as this will be our first travel to Indonesia and I really want to make this trip special and memorable, especially because this will also be our 15th anniversary for our wedding.

We’re interested in visiting the volcano, hot spring area, waterfall, bamboo village, floating market, forest café, white crater, and also would love to take some lovely pictures at the tea plantation and strawberry farm. Can anyone suggest other places to visit whilst we’re in Bandung?

I’m also considering going to other neighboring cities outside Bandung, such as Garut and Puncak in Bogor. It’s because I and my wife are geologist and have very deep interest in volcanoes and hot spring area, including active craters. I’ve heard there is another active volcano as well as a crater in Garut and wondering if anyone has been to Garut before.

We are also keen on hiking and camping, and wondering if anyone has hiked any mountain or volcano in Bandung area? We are interested in nature and sightseeing, and would like to visit the tea plantation and strawberry farm in the southern Bandung as my wife is a professional photographer, too.

So if anyone can suggest a good Bandung car rental, please let me know.

Back