Maid or nanny? Advices needed..

Hi all. I'm in a dilemma and would like some advices. Currently my aunt is taking care of my 5 months plus baby girl. From her 2nd month until now however she doesn't help to cook or clean. My girl is starting on solids (we tried cereals and porridge, she is okay with it) but my aunt is not very willing to cook. All cooking, washing and scrubbing (including toilets) are done by my hubby and myself. It's very tiring to do so. I'm considering getting a maid and letting my aunt go but I'm not sure if the maid will do a good job I.e.
1. Taking care of my darling girl
2. Cooking
3. General housework
Will you advise to remain the same or get a maid??

Last edited:

Getting a maid sound good...can do everything but they are trouble maker too.Choose their jobs,on hp with earpiee,off days,say cannot cook or dò house work cos need to Take care bb ètc...
Get a gd Nanny is more ideal..go around to do feedback from Nanny neighbours,
Is a peace of mind rather than both of u quarrel because of maid issue..OFC is another option...

Getting a maid sound good...can do everything but they are trouble maker too.Choose their jobs,on hp with earpiee,off days,say cannot cook or dò house work cos need to Take care bb ètc...
Is a peace of mind rather than both of u quarrel because of maid issue..OFC is another option...

The problem is to cook scrub mop etc together with work commitments is rather taxing. Is doable la but it can be better?

Now a ays maid are not flexible...they will look out for prioty job scope,and hse work n cooking are secondary..sigh...sian la...
They 'lĺ code ur words...
Don' put ur bb In their hands if no ne homer...

Back