Any recommendations for nanny/babysitters?

nataliefong

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter/nanny and would like to get recommendations from mommies who have had personally engaged their services before. :)

Would really appreciate it if anyone can share contacts and experiences.

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter/nanny and would like to get recommendations from mommies who have had personally engaged their services before. :)

Thanks!
Hi: My neighbour she is looking bb takecare.R u interested.stay Sengkang (Rivervale st)

Hi: My neighbour she is looking bb takecare.R u interested.stay Sengkang (Rivervale st)

Hi, Tiger 1974. Thanks for your reply!

Can you give me some background on your neighbour? Would be happy to speak to her but I am looking at June 2018. Is this too long a wait? Thanks.

Hi, I am also looking for babysitter but in AMK area. I think I would probably need her services only around Dec 2018 or JAn 2019 when my baby would be about 6 months old. Does anyone has any good recommendations?

Hi Mummies:)

I would like to recommend my Nanny from Newlife Confinement Nanny:) If anyone need a Nanny, you can contact her via the photo number below:)

I’m a Dec 2017 Mummy:) FTM~ Given Birth in Gleneagles!
Really glad to have her around especially when I’m a FTM. Hahas. No clue as to what to do/expect when having a Baby~ Especially when baby cries! Oh my.. I did not attend any classes beforehand & I solely rely on her to teach me on how to do the basics of taking care of a child:) Bathing, Changing Diapers etc. Now I’m doing fine w the baby:) hehe.

She do respect my decisions as well:) And she do give me good advises at times when I need it~

(PS: I’m still doing my confinement~ Hahas. And I just purely feels that my Nanny is really not bad:) So just like to share & gotten her to do up a photo for me to post for her.)

Attachments

• 36E955F6-9901-4193-855B-703EDD1B042D.jpeg
    36E955F6-9901-4193-855B-703EDD1B042D.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 241

Thanks!

My baby sitter, she is taking care of 3 kids but she has Helper .. she has 20yr experience.. my gal going to cc in March so she can take in one more. She’s residing at Fernvale, Sengkang West

Im looking for full time chinese day care babysitter (Mon-Fri ) at woodlands area and prefer near woodlands street 82
Plan to send my daughter to nanny around June or July 2018
Pls PM me if any, tks alot.. Contact 97548250.

Hi I’m looking for full time Chinese day care babysitter at Sengkang are And prefer near Compassvale Street.

I will deliver in end Apr. Plan to send my baby to nanny around end July or August.

My baby sitter, she is taking care of 3 kids but she has Helper .. she has 20yr experience.. my gal going to cc in March so she can take in one more. She’s residing at Fernvale, Sengkang West

Hi tweetie76,

Thank you! Can you provide me the contact details? My number is 88216128. Thanks!

Regards,
Natalie

Im looking for full time chinese day care babysitter (Mon-Fri ) at woodlands area and prefer near woodlands street 82

Hi,

I’m urgently looking for a babysitter to take care of my baby during the day time, 7am to 4 pm (Mon to Fri) until Feb 2019. Staying 3 bus stops away from Woodlands Mrt Station. Task is just to take care of baby together with mummy.

Malaysians are welcome too.

Please pm me if interested, thanks.

Back