Nanny in Tampines to Recommend

littlealmond

Hello all,

Would appreciate if you have any recommendation for nanny staying in Tampines? I'm trying to see if I can get a nanny before considering getting a maid.

Thank you in advance for your recommendation.

Hi there..when I just gave birth to my daughter my husband found this nanny residing at tampines and she really is nice n humble..handling a child can be really stressful at times especially if u can't find a reliable maid..I left my bb at the bb sitter till my maid arrive n after changing three maids then I got a suitable one..u can contact Liling @ 81863022 u can discuss n ask her so many things with her cos she is really flexible..

HI

My aunt is looking for baby to look after, she is located at Blk 494 tampines

She has 4 kids (eldest 16yrs old, smallest primary 2/3)

anyone requires, can pm me for more info.

i am a baby sitter residing in Tampines street 42.i can take care of babies who are 1 month old-5 months old.if you are interested,you can contact me at 81863022.

Hihi...i will be delivering this mth and looking for a babysitter but on tight budget. Babysitting will start around October. Anybody interested? I'm staying at Punggol, just next to the interchange. If keen, pls contact me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Anybody looking for a good babysitter in Tampines please PM me for a recommendation! Very good and patient, very good with babies.

Hi. M looking for a nanny to help me look after my one month old twins while i am still on maternity leave.

Looking for one who can come to my place in Simei on weekdays between 8am to 5pm, from Aug to mid-Oct 2010. Anyone interested pl PM me or sms me at 97829705. Tks.

Hi, im looking for nanny residing in tampines blk 200+ to look after my baby from jan13 onwards (my edd on early nov). pls pm or sms 91549809 me if u keen.

Hi tethysea,

I'm actually looking for nanny around the area from Sengkang to Changi area.
Appreciate you can give me the contact of the nanny.
Thanks.

Hello All,

Any good & responsible nanny to recommend?

I'm looking for nanny staying near Temasek Poly Area (Blk 800+) to look after my baby from mid Apr'13 onwards (timing: 7+am to 7+pm). Pls pm or contact me at 90604461. Thanks.

God Bless.. =)

HI

My aunt is looking for baby to look after, she is located at Blk 494 tampines

She has 4 kids (eldest 16yrs old, smallest primary 2/3)

anyone requires, can pm me for more info.
Hi is ur aunt still available as I am looking for nanny in Tampines. Thanks

Hi, im looking for nanny residing in tampines blk 200+ to look after my baby from jan13 onwards (my edd on early nov). pls pm or sms 91549809 me if u keen.

Hi Mummy!

My name is Jaslyn Ang.

I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) since 2007. I am a very homely person, with two beautiful daughters, currently age 9 & 7. I love staying at home because i love doing house chores, keeping every corners of my house clean and spark!! I love children very much, cooking meals after meals for them is my daily accomplishments!!

I have been a Babysitter for 2 years+ and also babysit 5 children in all. Age range from 2 months to 1 year old. Not only that, I also care for age 7 year old kid. She will come back from school straight to my house. I will function also like a Student Caregiver. Provide all the necessary needs till 7pm daily, from Monday to Friday.

Entrust your beloved child to me is a key commitment to me.

Just give me a call anytime!

Hi Mummy!

My name is Jaslyn Ang.

I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) since 2007. I am a very homely person, with two beautiful daughters, currently age 9 & 7. I love staying at home because i love doing house chores, keeping every corners of my house clean and spark!! I love children very much, cooking meals after meals for them is my daily accomplishments!!

I have been a Babysitter for 2 years+ and also babysit 5 children in all. Age range from 2 months to 1 year old. Not only that, I also care for age 7 year old kid. She will come back from school straight to my house. I will function also like a Student Caregiver. Provide all the necessary needs till 7pm daily, from Monday to Friday.

Entrust your beloved child to me is a key commitment to me.

Just give me a call anytime!

Hi Jaslyn,
Can PM me more details? I am looking for a babysitter/nanny for two months (Aug & Sep 2018). I'm giving birth this week. Would be great if you could share more details from your other babies' mothers testimonial. Thank you.

Back