Dr. Ananda Kumar

Hi, anyone has any recommendations on which gynaes can do similar detailed scans as Dr A Kumar?

I went to him for my first pregnancy and he was very detailed in his scans as I had high risk for trisomy from NIPT tesults.

Thank you.

U can go Dr Tc Chang at TMC.

U can google on him for more info.

I went to him for 12weeks NT scan as Dr Ananda Kumar had closed his clinic.

Hope that helps

Hi anyone can you tell me about Dr Anandakumar is still closed his clinic now, is he closed his clinic forever or temporarily?
Thanks

U can go Dr Tc Chang at TMC.

U can google on him for more info.

I went to him for 12weeks NT scan as Dr Ananda Kumar had closed his clinic.

Hope that helps

Hi may I know whether Dr TC Chang did genetic scan like Dr Ananda? May I also know the charges and whether the result is as thorough?

Hi may I know whether Dr TC Chang did genetic scan like Dr Ananda? May I also know the charges and whether the result is as thorough?
Hi, may I know whether u finally reached Dr Anandakumar or other Dr? I have the bad oscar result and tried hard to search contact of Dr Anandakumar but no luck. Call the phone number on some websites also not available anymore. Really hope u can share ur way... thss

The last time I went to see him, he mentioned to go to NUH in case I needed further review/scans.
Hi, do u have dr Anandakumar’s contract? I had bad Oscar result and I tried hard to google his contact but all contact number are not available already... really appreciated if u can share the contact, thsss

Hi Ladies,
I'm sorry to update that Prof recently passed away.

Hi Ladies,
I'm sorry to update that Prof recently passed away.
Omg thanks for sharing. So sad!
I went to him earlier in 2017 during a bad NIPT result due to T13 and he was so kind , patient and reassuring to me.

Back