Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hi ..I dunno if too late reply. I hv a slight bicornuate uterus. Found during my hysteroscopy with NUH Dr fong. He surprised me saying I hv a heart shaped uterus. But I asked if there's any hinder to my ttc he mentioned it depends on the degree of it. But I supposed if it's just slightly then might be OK..cos speaking from experience. I managed to give birth. U can pm me if u hv any other questions..

I'm back again after 3 yrs, now trying for #2. Currently in 2ww.
Want to say hi & wish everyone all the best... I see familiar names like Lambi & Veraine, Cheeka etc, hope you all are doing well :)

I'm back again after 3 yrs, now trying for #2. Currently in 2ww.
Want to say hi & wish everyone all the best... I see familiar names like Lambi & Veraine, Cheeka etc, hope you all are doing well :)

All the best!! :)

And yes! I still remember you! I'm still in contact with the other girls, we meet up quite regularly. They're all good! Most have become mothers!

I'm currently in my 29th week with twins! Finally succeeded since 2015 hehe

All the best!! :)

And yes! I still remember you! I'm still in contact with the other girls, we meet up quite regularly. They're all good! Most have become mothers!

I'm currently in my 29th week with twins! Finally succeeded since 2015 hehe

Congrats! U transferred how many embryos?

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question:

Do we have to make payment for the pregnancy blood test on the test day? Or just draw blood & then can run off?

Do we have to make payment for the pregnancy blood test on the test day? Or just draw blood & then can run off?

I'm on Zoom.. so for the longest time I just walked out of the clinics without giving a care to billing

Hello hello..i rememberred! Cause your RemembeRainbiw very unique to me.

No need to pay, everything in the package.

All the best to you!

I asked about billing because I was not having high hopes, so I just walked out!
Anyway it's a Negative...
1 more round of frozen next year & I shall close my case.

i just had my 1st appointment with Prof Wong.
he asked us why we consulted him today.
i said we tried for a long time so hope to approach him for ivf.
his reply was, "who said it must be ivf ?"
that question was not very re-assuring.
got me into thinking...what if he told us to start from iui first in our next appointment ?
i don't like to waste money on iui, especially when there is no co-fund or subsidy.

any thoughts?

got me into thinking...what if he told us to start from iui first in our next appointment ?
i don't like to waste money on iui, especially when there is no co-fund or subsidy.

any thoughts?

Prof is a very caring man (beneath that stern serious face). He puts his patients' health first. So I believe he will always suggest methods that are less intrusive first. Only when "no choice", he will bring in the big guns.
He has a lot of experience & you just have to trust him.

Hi all, I'm currently preparing myself for my first FET. Blur me didn't see properly and only take 1 tablet of Progynova for first 2 days. Omg. I have called the clinic and they will call me back later. Anyone experience this before?

i notice discomfort was mentioned here regarding ET.

anyone with Prof Wong and had ET with discomfort? what could be the reasons for the discomfort ?

just wish to know more to keep myself mentally prepared :)

Hi all, I'm currently preparing myself for my first FET. Blur me didn't see properly and only take 1 tablet of Progynova for first 2 days. Omg. I have called the clinic and they will call me back later. Anyone experience this before?

Hi wish88. You and me probably are in the same cycle. I’m doing it at NUH. Where are you doing yours? Currently also preparing myself for my first FET. I’m also currently on Progynova. My first tablet was on 27/12. Today is my 9th day of taking. And going for scan on 09/01.
I did not missed my tablets so cannot help on this topic. Did the clinic call you back?

Hi
Does anybody know when DR PC Wong will be back? Understand he's on leave in Jan 2018. Thanks alot

Hi dear. I don't know the exact date when Prof Wong will be back. But on the 8th Jan he is surely not around and around 12 Jan he should be around because I'm supposed to do FET around that date. If you need exact date when he will be back, u can call the CHR clinic. :)

Hi wish88. You and me probably are in the same cycle. I’m doing it at NUH. Where are you doing yours? Currently also preparing myself for my first FET. I’m also currently on Progynova. My first tablet was on 27/12. Today is my 9th day of taking. And going for scan on 09/01.
I did not missed my tablets so cannot help on this topic. Did the clinic call you back?

Hi Diana! Yes we are in the same cycle and also at NUH. :) I'm going for scan on 08/01, hehe just one day before you. We are cycle buddies haha.

The clinic say they will call me back but I'm too anxious so I went down and ask them directly. The nurse say it's first 2 days of missed dosage still ok and ask me not to eat any replacement dosage and continue as per normal.

Let's add oil together!

Hi all, anyone have faced issues with thin lining for FET? Today is my day 14 for taking Progynova and went for a scan. Lining is now at 6mm, according to nurse 8-9 is optimal for transfer. I was asked to increase progynova dosage and take vaginal estrofem.

Any advice on the above? I'm afraid it will be an aborted cycle.

Thanks in advance!

any thoughts?
Hello during my 1st visit with Prof, he reviewed my medical history and straight away mentioned the best option is IVF although i want IUI, due to multiple failures, so i believe it depends on your medical history and conditions... Wish u good luck... I am on third fresh started this month...

Trying to keep this page alive!

Anyone still here with Prof Wong? How is it going for all of you? Hope to hear some good news to keep the positivity going!

Hi ladies. I’m with NUH. Does anyone know if doctor is able to tell us our lining thickness during ET day? My lining has been thin and would like to know if they can check the thickness on the day the embryo is transferred. Thanks!

Hi ladies. I’m with NUH. Does anyone know if doctor is able to tell us our lining thickness during ET day? My lining has been thin and would like to know if they can check the thickness on the day the embryo is transferred. Thanks!

They usually don’t check the lining thickness on transfer day itself cos before that already checked and give the go ahead for embryo transfer.

I remembered Prof will read out the lining thickness during the transfer for the nurse to take record. For frozen transfer is like what dreamcomestrue said

Hi all, been reading this thread for quite abit as currently am on the first cycle with prof. Will be seeing him soon for scan and injection collection. May i check is it true that frozen cycle tends to yield better results then fresh cycle? I asked one of the nurses im CHR she said prof will definitely say it’s the same. In her experience, she saw more success rates in FET. If that’s the case, is there any possibility to request for a FET instead? Anybody here ever asked before if this is possible for a first cycle? Meaning after ER, if there’s sufficient embryos to be freeze. Wait for a month later to do ET. Need advise, thank u...

Hi all, been reading this thread for quite abit as currently am on the first cycle with prof. Will be seeing him soon for scan and injection collection. May i check is it true that frozen cycle tends to yield better results then fresh cycle? I asked one of the nurses im CHR she said prof will definitely say it’s the same. In her experience, she saw more success rates in FET. If that’s the case, is there any possibility to request for a FET instead? Anybody here ever asked before if this is possible for a first cycle? Meaning after ER, if there’s sufficient embryos to be freeze. Wait for a month later to do ET. Need advise, thank u...

what i know is that prof will suggest fresh unless u are at risk of ohss.

in FET you get to rest more before ET. but the embryos have the risk of not surviving the thawing process :)

what i know is that prof will suggest fresh unless u are at risk of ohss.

in FET you get to rest more before ET. but the embryos have the risk of not surviving the thawing process :)
I see thx jayjay! I’m not sure bout ohss but low egg reserve for me. :( He puts me on long protocol, do u knw whats the difference btw long and short? Sry for so many qns ;)

I see thx jayjay! I’m not sure bout ohss but low egg reserve for me. :( He puts me on long protocol, do u knw whats the difference btw long and short? Sry for so many qns ;)

then it is high chance that u will go for fresh transfer. unless happens that prof wong is on leave and maybe you can request with his covering doctor.

sorry i dont know about long and short. but you can attend the ivf talk at nuh. they give you more detail information during the talk. ask CHR about the talk.

then it is high chance that u will go for fresh transfer. unless happens that prof wong is on leave and maybe you can request with his covering doctor.

sorry i dont know about long and short. but you can attend the ivf talk at nuh. they give you more detail information during the talk. ask CHR about the talk.
Have attended alr. Juz collected injections to start later in the morning! All the best and sprinkling baby dust to all now~ :p

Back