Any Vegetarian Mom here?

FYI, I have delivered at TMC and there is vegetarian meals catered. So don't worry.
Btw I am looking for babysitter to take care of my 5 months old baby. Do you have any recommendation?

Hi

I am a vegetarian of 13 yrs, both my boy aged 7 & 2.5 yrs are vegetarians too. When they were babies, they were on Isomil, soy-milk formula and I cooked organic red brown rice milk for them.

Now that they are older, they are on Oaternergy oatmilk, which has all the essential nutrients.

I don't take cow's milk. Had Amway protein, organic supplements and juices for my elder boy. For 2nd one, I "au" dang sheng, wolfberries, red brown rice and red dates to drink thruout.

Do remember to drink coconut juice once/ week for a month before your delivery as it helps to aid delivery and baby will not be so dirty upon birth. Some say it helps to prevent jaundice too.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jenny,

i know seaweed is very rich in B12
happy.gif
Eggs also
happy.gif
Nowadays egg is produce by hen only so cannot produce chicks so is considered vege.

For 1 mth to 6 mth, your breast milk gives baby all the nutrients that YOU ABSORB when YOU EAT. So mother must be very well nourish so baby is healthy. So no worries on B12 since you took these natural products too
happy.gif

And my baby is now taking a kind of liquid B12 given by the pharmacy, specially formulated for babies only.

Hope these helps..!

The only certified source for B12 is spirulina.

hi vege ladies here,
understand that all are vegetarian of own will. i'm also.
but can i ask is ur hb also vege??
Reason i ask is becos my hb is not & he aldy tell me that he wont allow bb so small to be vege like me.. i dunno how to convince him.COs he saw some news be4 that if child since young w/o meat will lack of cetain nutrients. Any way & idea & method to teach me?? i heard be4 my mom's frd kid all are senstive to meat since birth one. once eat will vomit. i also hope my child to be lidat altho very bad heart but i think this for my child good. dun want since young aldy accumulate sins. ehhee

Please tell him .. if babies are meant to be meat eater, they should be born eating meat, not drink milk. Only human needs to drink other animal's milk ... ridiculous thinking.

btw, u know any vege mummy can help bring my 3-yr-old boy frm Bk 607 to child centre at Blk 102 (oppo AMK PS) before 9 am on weekdays? She or he will be paid. Looking for carpool too.

Hi anyone has any recommendation of vegetarian confinement nanny?
Hi, I don't have recommendation, as my nanny ng yoke Lum is very lousy. She's not only lazy, she also likes to create trouble in the house (causing conflicts btw me and maid by complaining that she's lazy, steal money etc) and keep stressing mummy by saying that baby cannot latch well, mummy milk so little Etv. Moreover, she keep playing games n surfing web while taking after my boys.

I admire you because I wanna become one of you since I like animals but unfortunately I still eat meat... Can you help me out ?

Hi I m vegetarian for 23years already. My EED will be on jan 2016. Looking for confinement meal deliver . Any recommended ?
Hi, I don't have recommendation, as my nanny ng yoke Lum is very lousy. She's not only lazy, she also likes to create trouble in the house (causing conflicts btw me and maid by complaining that she's lazy, steal money etc) and keep stressing mummy by saying that baby cannot latch well, mummy milk so little Etv. Moreover, she keep playing games n surfing web while taking after my boys.
Join Vegetarian Society Singapore. Make full use of it. Most members are vegetarians and vegans.

Need help (like what to eat during pregnancy, confinement lady or nanny & etc), post in the facebook.

Become a vegetarian, heart and mouth must be good too. 心和嘴也要好。

I admire you because I wanna become one of you since I like animals but unfortunately I still eat meat... Can you help me out ?
If you mixed with 三姑六婆, you will have bad mouth others.
If you mixed with somebody who always go pubs, you will spend money like no tomorrow.

If you mixed with vegetarians, you will become a vegetarian. Participate vegetarian gatherings and learn more from them. There are tons of people overcome difficulties.

If you are feeling lethargic or having a very bad backache after you give birth, you can add huiji waist tonic to your food. It's 100% vegetarian!

Back