Dr Ronald Chieng anyone know if he is good?

oty2

I hv been recommended to this doc at novena mount Elizabeth. Not sure if he is ok for laparoscopy surgery n ivf? Anyone has comments or views abt him?

hi oty2,dr roland chieng is a very patient n dedicated dr..I bfp under him for IVF..
happy.gif

Dr Roland Chieng was recommended by my gynae when i want ex to do IVF. Very expereinced. Hes previously from SGH if i m not mistaken......

I am a patient of Dr Roland Chieng and am extremely happy and Glad of the service and care his clinic have provided me during this period of time. I did 3 x IVF with another private very popular IVF doctor in Singapore with an extremely Long queue but it didn't happened. We did it once with Roland Chieng and it's one shot one kill for him. His staff are competent and answer our questions when we called during the weekend as I was bleeding during my first trimester and was very very worried.. Being caring and understanding is very important for patients like us who are facing a difficult time so I strongly recommend him for friends who have been TTC.

I am a patient of Dr Roland Chieng and am extremely happy and Glad of the service and care his clinic have provided me during this period of time. I did 3 x IVF with another private very popular IVF doctor in Singapore with an extremely Long queue but it didn't happened. We did it once with Roland Chieng and it's one shot one kill for him. His staff are competent and answer our questions when we called during the weekend as I was bleeding during my first trimester and was very very worried.. Being caring and understanding is very important for patients like us who are facing a difficult time so I strongly recommend him for friends who have been TTC.
Hi, Mind sharing the total bill u pay under dr Roland? Thinking of switching after 3 failure n 1 MC

Hi,

can I check how different is Dr Ronald Chieng from the previous pte gynea? what did he did previously that you succeed? how was the IVF result with him how many eggs retrieved and fertilized? Thanks in advance :)

not sure if it is a coincidence but I heard a few patients with Dr Roland, mostly those over 35 and had a few ivf failures, will have the 2nd stim cycle being cancelled for no good reason.

My fren is not low responder and had 12 follicles retrieved on her first cycle with low stimulations. On her first stim cycle, she started injections on day6 of the cycle and did comprehensive BT on first day. 2nd stim, she noticed that he did not do comprehensive BT, just LH & FSH. On 2nd visit, he did not even do a scan and just say come back 2 days later, no scan, no additional meds, no bt. on 3rd visit, the scans shows a few follicles but he told the nurse small ones no need to record, so recorded only one bigger one. But there were 3 follicles on the left. He then told my fren to abort the cycle. My fren is not convinced as there are already at least 4 follicles recorded as compared to 5 follicles in the first cycle which he deemed as "good" cycle. She hasn't even started the jabs this round. My fren said he didn't really give any good reason for that and just said ok we will continue the cycle.

His charges are somewhat different from other docs as he charged a package price for scans and BTs for the stim cycle and any cancelled cycle will still need to pay that package amount.

Not sure if others have the same experience?

My other fren highly recommend him so in a dilemma as I am due to start the cycle with him so not sure if I should just go to other doc.

I’m not sure if that question was meant for Happybabe or me.. but thought it will be good to share my update & give hope & encouragement.
I’m going to be week 21 tomorrow, baby boy due May next year..

I did 2 back to back egg retrieval mini ivf with 4 blasts(embryos banking). my first FET with 1 blast was successful with Dr Roland..I’m extremely grateful to him, his clinic staff & Virtus Fertility.

Good luck to all the ladies..

Back