**Babysitter @ Choa Chu Kang/ Yew Tee area

babyclosets

Providing babysitter at Yew Tee area. I personally have two kids. Intend to look after infants or toddles from home. I love to interact with children as well.
Interested, pls PM me for more information. Thank you!
W.e.f Feb 2013

Hi, I am needing a babysitter in Yew Tee in next year March 2014. Please pm me for your price and which block r u staying? Thank you.

How much or rather what is the rate for nanny looking after 4months old baby? Timing either Weekdays daytime during parents working hours or weekdays day and night from Mon to Fri will costs? Anyone able to provide some facts rates recently?

Hi, Me and one of my friend staying at Yew Tee would like to be a SAHM next year. We both have 2 kids. Elder one is send to Childcare and we will take care of the other one at the age of 1 years and the other will be born in November this year. We would like to take care of babies,toodler or student studying nearby and require before and after school care service. Interested, pls PM me for more information. Thank you!
W.e.f : March 2014

Hi Regina Tay, you do not accept PM, perhaps you should take a look at your settings and change it. I received your message. Do get back to me on how to contact you. Thank u.

Looking for nanny weekend and weekdays evening nanny for my 6 year old kid, at cck ave4, pls contact me if interested hp 91180181

Just want to share my experience with a horrible nanny at blk 431. Beware of her if u are looking for one at cck area. We realised she lies about anything and my baby was always hungry and tired when home. On the last day she lied that she bought my bm out w her n its all spoilt after left outside for a while!!! What my baby suppose to drink then!!! She complained that she has back issue but told my maid that she doesnt hv and in fact she want to look for new job and doesnt care if we find new nanny or not! We also found out that she never apply lotion n oil after bath as e sheet n bolster smelled new!! Totally irresponsible and full of lies. All daddies and mummies, if u love your baby do not leave your baby with her!

Providing babysitter at Yew Tee area. I personally have two kids. Intend to look after infants or toddles from home. I love to interact with children as well.
Interested, pls PM me for more information. Thank you!
W.e.f Feb 2013

May i know if u r still available? Which blk? Thanks.

I am a mother of 2 boys who goes to full day childcare. I am also an ex-MOE primary school teacher. I can pick up your child from school and supervise him/her to complete their daily homework at my home before you pick them up after your work. Lunch and snacks are provided. No TV or screen time available. Home is based in Choa Chu Kang Ave 3. I will ensure that they follow a fixed schedule. Additional fees payable if you require English language or Mandarin tuition. PM ME for more details.

Hello,

I am looking for nanny at yew tee area to look after my 4 Months baby boy. Please let me know if anyone available or to intro.

Thanks

Back