Cheap and nice rebonding

hidora

I went to did my rebonding today at a home-based salon in Boon Lay. The effect is really good. For long hair, the auntie only charge $60. Very long hair will be $70. Pretty fast too. Everything done in abt 2.5 hours (My hair is abt bra length).

Must call to make appointment as she's always fully packed. From what I heard from her, she's only available from 27th June.

Her contact is

Auntie Xiuzhen
90661898/67912206
It's better to call her mobile as it's always besides her..

Blk 945
Jurong west st 91
#09-515

Take bus 179 from boon lay bus interchange.
Alight at city harvest church.

p/s: please note that I have no relations with this auntie. I'm posting it as I feel that this is a really good lobang for mummies here. Dun see why we should spent $100++ on rebonding when we can get good quality at a fraction of the price. But of course, pls delete this post if it is inapproriate.

Hi Hidora

I heard about this aunty too....

Does she know how to handle chemical hair as in not very healthy hair....

For me, I would love to try but travel from east to west is really no joke...\thanks..

Hi Rainbow,

I'm not sure how bad the condition of your hair is, but I just permed my hair 3 mths ago before rebonding and the result is still nice.

I've seen other people commenting on another forum that her skill is very good , even for people who had bleached hair. So I think it should be quite alrite.. But of cos, if your hair is ruined due to colouring or bleaching, be prepared to hear her nag at you.
happy.gif

Hi Hidora
Yap, thanks.I also heard that she prefers people to have non dye hair...You stay in the west?I will surely want to rebond my hair by her if I got the time to go to the west....

Hi Rainbow,

I'm staying in the north..
happy.gif
Was reluctant to travel this far at first, but for $60, it's worth it. :p

Hi Elin,

Ya, she's really very busy. She starts work at 7am plus, all the way until night time, like some superwoman...

wow this is a gd lobang.. can tell hub abt this since he has been syg he wanna let me do rebonding n might sponsor for the bill.. so hope it will come true soon before my Raya comes.. thanks for the lobang
how abt a cheap hilite or clrg? any recommendations?

sharizah,

Can't help you with that since I seldom highlight my hair. And while auntie xz does colouring and highlighting, she doesnt like doing it for people who dun need it. But you can check with her.
happy.gif

Hi

Maybe u can try this shop call Hair Option

Its nw located at Tras Street and will be shifting to Orchard Tower this mth

Went there for hair-rebonding and the hairstylist is nice and the price is $118

Hair option have diff package to choose frm and they have 7 days warranty period

hi ladies,
r ur hair still straight?
I went to do rebondin in this salon at Chinatown. Initially the effect was v.gd but its been 3mths & can see my curly hair reappearin near the roots.
Now wonderin if i shd do rebondin Again (but worried coz so short time span) or get a iron straightener heehee

Hi,

Didnt check back this thread for a long time.

Yup, it's still very straight! Dun worry about her skill. :D

Hi

For aunty XZ rebonding. The hair turn out dull or shiny type. Some may be straight but dull like hay lei. Me scare lei.

Pls advise for those who had try XZ skill

hello! have anyone seen this blog ---> yingying-haircosy.blogspot.com ? their rates are quite reasonable, and the results looks good. most importantly its near my house! im thinking trying... i've read some other forum threads, they have a fair share of positive comments. =)

rarrar, can i check where is the place located? Wanted to rebond, but Jurong west is definately too far for me...

hi there...
can those who tried Auntie Xiuzhen's skill before comment it?

hi hidora, besides rebonding, does she do haircut.. is her haircut skill as gOod?

am considering curl or rebond my hair now...
so sourcing for lobangs...

thanks!
happy.gif

Hi all,

I've been to xiuzhen's place twice for the past 2 years and definitely trusts her skills. My friends and colleagues all had their rebonding done at her place. I reside in Bedok and do not mind travelling all the way to Jurong West for her services. Price is cheap and quality is fantastic. My hair is 3-4 inch above waist and it's very thick, she only charged me $75 for it. For the second time i went back, i only paid $60 as she only rebonded my "new grown hair". End result very good too.
If your hair is totally spoilt, she will not do the rebonding for you as it will further deteriorate the condition of your hair. However, she does give u advise on how to improve and let you know when is it apporpriate for rebonding to be done.
Her pricing is still as cheap. As for chemical wise, im not too sure, but it definitely won't hurt your hair.

hi people.

i'm just sixteen and i've rebonded my hair for around 6 times. i regretted rebonding my hair now because everytime i tie my hair to school there will be always rubberband marks. it's like a huge line around my head. i feel odd. so now, i've finished my Os and should i consider rebonding again since i wouldn't be tieing my hair for months? or any other tips to prevent this to happen again? ur reply is much appreciated!

I went to auntie xz few yrs back, but as she has to do rebonding for 3 custs at one go, we have to self dry our hair... her skill is definitely good and her service rate is really value for money. But u may have to book in advance.

Heyy..
I would like 2 rebond my hair also!
My hair is very curly so if i rebond at xiuzhen's place will my hair be straight 4 a long time or will it curl back?
Reply asap:)

hi mummies,

if you are staying around marine parade central, there is a salon, rebonding at $88, pls PM me for more information.

wow.. sounds like a gd deal!!
but my hair is very very very dry.. too much chemicals le..
been perming and rebonding and even colored it too often.. not sure she can deal with my hair condition..
sad.gif

I knew one home hair saloon do rebonding also very nice ,charge same auntie XZ,shampoo chair is same as salon, very comfortable.
Her contact is 88626637
165B,Yung Kuang road #17-34 (612165)
Behind Westpoint hospital.

I went to try the 165B home salon at Taman Jurong thanks to the post above. It's good!

Only $20 for touch-up and my hair smells good. So happy with it.

I've been asking around the salons at the 400+ and 500+ market as well as Boon Lay Shopping Centre. Dye-ing costs $80-$90 for my hair length (around mid back) for the better hair dyes, regardless of whatever special promotion prices they put at their entrance. Home salon only costs $20.

Please post up more Jurong West home salon contacts!

I knew one home hair saloon do rebonding also very nice ,charge same auntie XZ,shampoo chair is same as salon, very comfortable.
Her contact is 88626637
165B,Yung Kuang road #17-34 (612165)
Behind Westpoint hospital.
Hi how much is her rebonding?

Hi how much is her rebonding?

$65, according to what she put on WhatsApp. You can take a photo of your hair length (back) and whatsapp her to ask for price.
+65 8862 6637

I did hair dye touch up at her place recently for $25, $5 more than previously

thank you for sharing the contacts and info for 165b yung kuang rd!!! i whatsapp her yesterday late afternoon but she not free, so we arranged to do today at 12 but i reached late at 12.45, i did inform her and she said ok. And the lady Lulu was very polite, pleasant and nice. She chit chat with me while doing.

Because my hair was very dry i ask her if do treatment also with the rebonding will be how much, she said rebonding $65, treatment is $20. she did not hardsell me or push me to do treatment also but she said if do will be better la so i did both and it turned out great! she didnt use sheseido or loreal but italian rebonding cream. She also do touch ups $20 (within 2mths after rebonding) and she do perming and hair dye or colouring too.

At first i was skeptical to do at home based but now i'm gonna go there again next time for rebonding. It is better and cheaper than shops, and i wanted to do at aunty xiuzhen but i worry she busy do many customers at one time (even tho she is nearer to my house) but im glad i tried Lulu's service.

Attachments

• IMG-20190307-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190307-WA0005.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG-20190307-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190307-WA0004.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 529

Back