2 days late

Tomorrow will be the 2nd day of my missed period. Should i test tomorrow morning? I have only experienced sore breast and slight backache. No cramps or spotting. Please advise!

Yes you can test when you have missed your period. BUt if it's negative, please do not be alarmed as your ovulation date may be late.

Sorry for being personal but what type of contraception do you use? Or are you trying to conceive? Anyway it's better to start with testing from 5-6th day for more correct results, however time for testing can depend on a certain type of pregnancy test you use :) The most sensitive ones are effective even before the start of your period and usual store ones aren't a good idea for such early testing... And the best time for using all of them are mornings, during this time it's the highest level of hgc in your body which is good for the most correct results.
From my own experience I can advise such tests as Clearblue and Wondfo as very sensitive ones. Also in addition it's often recommended by doctors to use some online ones https://pregnancytest-online.com/ for deeper checking of yourself, especially in case of various possible pregnancy symptoms.
But I should also mention that such lateness of period and spottings can be a sign of various illnesses too so it's maybe necessary to visit a doc too? o_O

Back