JULY 2018

Congrats all mummies on your pregnancy! JTS, you can register on supermom website for free frisomum welcome kit worth $260! Most attractive item in the kit is the free indoor photoshoot Pregnant definitely must take maternity shoot! Really regret not taking back then..
82f91bb9729e3b8957c0586d63418159.jpg

Thank you!! I also didn't took any milk for my 1st pregnancy. and now looking for milk for my 2nd.. Hope this can help me with..

Hi mummies and mummies to be!

So glad that hub found this page for me. I'm going for my first appt on Thursday. First time mummy here so really don't know what to expect. I wanna be in the WhatsApp group too! Who do I PM? :)

Hi ladies, beside gynae’s prescription, may i check if anyone are taking tcm herbs in early pregnancy? Complete stop and follow gynae?

Hi ladies, beside gynae’s prescription, may i check if anyone are taking tcm herbs in early pregnancy? Complete stop and follow gynae?
Your gynae should know and agree. I took tcm herbs for cough for 3 days on and off. My gynae knows my tcm physician so no issues. I trust them both for my wellbeing! I'm also doing accupuncture to improve blood flow and help with nausea.

Tcm really is good to tiao your health. But guess for pregnancy, most will follow Gynae instruction.

Thanks for ur reply @Jxuan have a smooth pregnancy.

Hello all! I’m now about 6 weeks, edd mid July I had red spotting last week before my first appointment on 4/12, so I went to A&E NUH waited for 2.5 hours. The doc said everything is ok no active bleeding gave me a jab on my butt, progesterone 10mg and 3 days mc. Yesterday I back to work and i was bleeding again :( this time round was heavier flow and more cramps, I did not go to A&E again as the doc said to only go again when I wet three pads full! Very not professional! So I went to a private gynae and he gave a another jab and higher dosage of progesterone. He said the dosage given by NUH is definitely not enough. I hate the feeling of uncertainty but i managed to see the little sesame seed from ultrascan and it has a heartbeat!
I’m given one more day mc today :( I have many work on hand I hope I can go back to normal daily routine soon.
It’s a tough start but must still stay hopeful. If any of you feeling uncertain especially if you have any pink or red discharge, just go and see doc, do take care all mummies to be!

Hihi, I am week 6 day 2 now! I was having pink and brown spotting for a week plus and was given proluton jab and 2 weeks HL by Dr Chua from NUH. I am going back Tmr for another jab. The spotting stopped after the first jab. Me too, I hope to return back to work soon.

Hello all. Congrats everybody.
I’m a FTF. Searching for all the forum cause my wife foreigner no Friend in sg to help. So everything I Bao ga Liao. Ytd went to TMC and look for Dr Andrian. Was 6w6d ytd. Saw the sac and dr say heart beat very strong.

Looking to join any group or chat if possible cause my wife pregnant I headache.

Hello! Just checking how many whatsapp groups are there. Coz I sent a msg previously and the previous group was down. Anyway, which gynae you guys go to?

Hi all mummies! I went for my first ultrasound last Saturday and can’t see anything yet. Doctor said I am about 4-5weeks based on my blood test. Can add me to the whatsapp group please? :)

My first bb was delivered by Dr John Yam @ Gleneagles.

Will be gg back to him. Make appt to see him next week when bb is 7weeks

He has a clinic at Jurong point as well, but is only on certain days.

Hi All,

Some I already PM to provide me your name and number so that I can put in the WS group.

Those missed out, Can simply PM me directly.. :)

Yea, My 1st also encounter bleeding twice.. Go to A&E, heartbeat all ok.. Its either I'm too active that point of time and carry heavy things..

Don't mind to ask, how everything in NUH so far your experience?

I'm having 2nd and considering for NUH..
Hi. I love Nuh. Haha. I choose that hosp cos its a more pro natural hosp. My gynae was Dr Ida, she’s approchable. Kind. Listen to my worries. Midwife there was as nice too. Followed thru most of my birth plan. Professional. The nurse there was good too. Waiting time probably have to wait. Depends on days. But I didnt mind.

Hi all,

i have 10.2 weeks
Do add me in the Whatapp grp too :)
Sorry for the late reply. I’m 8+ weeks, first baby. Hope all goes smoothly. Have u taken oscars/harmony/panorama test?

Hi, i have 10.2 weeks
my gynae advise me to take OSCAR or NIPT, we still considering whether to take a test for it... need some advice too...

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. I’m 8+ weeks, first baby. Hope all goes smoothly. Have u taken oscars/harmony/panorama test?
Oh we'll deliver around the same period then. Don't worry, he's a great doctor! Will be doing NIPT this week, should be panorama, he seems to have a preference for this nowadays. For #1 I did harmony. I think he doesn't recommend oscar.
Well take care, let me know if you need any advice/recommendations for PD, anesthetist or anything in tmc.

Oh we'll deliver around the same period then. Don't worry, he's a great doctor! Will be doing NIPT this week, should be panorama, he seems to have a preference for this nowadays. For #1 I did harmony. I think he doesn't recommend oscar.
Well take care, let me know if you need any advice/recommendations for PD, anesthetist or anything in tmc.
Hi Jxuan, may i know how much you pay for the NIPT test? and where u take? :p

Yup! We are happy with him so far. I will be taking next week. So on that day then he will share about the different tests available?

Was ur first baby under him too?

Hi Jxuan, may i know how much you pay for the NIPT test? and where u take? :p
Hi wenwen1225, will update you after I take it. Heard panorama is about the same price as Harmony. I paid $1300 for Harmony last year I think. Would recommend you do either one, skip oscar. It's a simple blood test, blood drawn at tmc lab at L4. Results in 1-2 weeks as the blood is sent to US.

Yup! We are happy with him so far. I will be taking next week. So on that day then he will share about the different tests available?

Was ur first baby under him too?
Yes, #1 under him too. He will recommend which test you should take. I saw boxes of panorama stacked up at the counter so asked the staff, that seems to be the popular one these days.

Yes, #1 under him too. He will recommend which test you should take. I saw boxes of panorama stacked up at the counter so asked the staff, that seems to be the popular one these days.

Did panorama today at his clinic, 2 tubes of blood drawn. $1300, results in 2 weeks.

Hi all, I'm first time mummy here. 7weeks now! I just used pesticide to kill lizard and inhaled in some of the chemicals. Will my baby be ok? I'm so worried.. should have think before I use it...

Hi all, I'm first time mummy here. 7weeks now! I just used pesticide to kill lizard and inhaled in some of the chemicals. Will my baby be ok? I'm so worried.. should have think before I use it...

Any symptom till today? If not, then shouldn't be problem, if doubt you may want to visit your Gynae to get better confirmation and clarification :)

Please be careful next time :)

Added in Whatsapp! :) Anyone else want to be in, please message me ya. Otherwise, we still can chat here in the forum :)

7 weeks plus so tired does anyone feel so tired

I feel you... Me too... I'm super lazy now.. Even to dress up to work and make up.. I feel so horrible now.. Not only that, I start to feel annoying when my surrounding talk to me so much nonstop.. haha!

Back