Daytime Confinement Lady

taychelle

If anyone is looking for a daytime confinement lady, I would like to recommend Nanny Su. I was a first time mum and rather anxious and all over the shop. Nanny Su was very patient in guiding me in taking care of my LO and allaying all my fears and concerns. She always said that I had to take care of myself first and then my LO and was amazing at keeping the LO calm while I ate or took a much-needed nap. was easy going and often took the initiative to help out with household chores that were beyond her scope of work. Both my husband and I are rather private people, which was why we opted for a daytime confinement lady. Nanny Su managed to get us all comfortable in our new role as parents, including my Australian husband who was not familiar with the entire concept of a confinement lady. Nanny Su is still very much in our lives, she remembers my LO’s birthday and sends encouraging messages from time to time. She has been looking after her husband for the past few months but is planning to start working again soon. If anyone is interested, you can contact her at 9655 5351.

If anyone is looking for a daytime confinement lady, I would like to recommend Nanny Su. I was a first time mum and rather anxious and all over the shop. Nanny Su was very patient in guiding me in taking care of my LO and allaying all my fears and concerns. She always said that I had to take care of myself first and then my LO and was amazing at keeping the LO calm while I ate or took a much-needed nap. was easy going and often took the initiative to help out with household chores that were beyond her scope of work. Both my husband and I are rather private people, which was why we opted for a daytime confinement lady. Nanny Su managed to get us all comfortable in our new role as parents, including my Australian husband who was not familiar with the entire concept of a confinement lady. Nanny Su is still very much in our lives, she remembers my LO’s birthday and sends encouraging messages from time to time. She has been looking after her husband for the past few months but is planning to start working again soon. If anyone is interested, you can contact her at 9655 5351.
Hi,
How are the charges like?

Thanks.

Back