BEWARE kind of this nanny at Bedok!

Jeslynkhor

BEWARE this nanny stay at Blk 542 Bedok Nth St 3,(Ms R) NOT A GOOD NANNY!!!!

She is unable to take a good care for my daughter and make my baby indigestion need to see doctor!!!!!

Before send my baby to her place, she just drink 4.5oz milk, within 2 weeks, this nanny up to 7oz milk to my baby!!! And she never inform me what she had done for my baby,like fed her solid food and gave baby too much milk. When I found this is in our chatting !!! Really GIVE ME A SHOCK! !!!

And I told her doctor said too much milk for my baby, and nanny’s mother said baby cry and make noise.(her mother said she had look after 10-20 children before)
I had told the nanny if my baby make noise is mean she want to sleep not drink milk.
Nanny said she had 10yrs experience infant teacher, I really suspect her “experience”!!

She collected $300 Nanny Deposit from me before start her service. Last month I want to terminate her service, and paid her the full nanny fee and gave her one month notice,but now she REFUSE TO REFUND me the deposit!

I have my right to use or not use her service since she already took my full payment. But she always said I din’t give her one month notice so refuse to refund.I just sent my baby to there 7 days in the period, after that baby dint go again. I rather waste the one month nanny fee also don’t want let my baby take a risk at there again.

I share it in the hope of not having the next victim.
All mummy pls be ALERT.

Thanks.

Now how is your bb? I is nanny too .Unbelievable this nanny.Take good takecare your bb..

At the beginning she said she wanted to collect the deposit because she fooled by others. And, she is receive a nanny fee first then look after children, do not understand how people lie to her. Now she lied to me more than others lied to her. She is spoiling the nanny's market.

U stay too far my neighbour she is looking bb takecare.Hope u can find a good nanny. ;-)
At the beginning she said she wanted to collect the deposit because she fooled by others. And, she is receive a nanny fee first then look after children, do not understand how people lie to her. Now she lied to me more than others lied to her. She is spoiling the nanny's market.

Can I write in Chinese to u . My English not so good.

83c09b6b151bab1fa4837f7098073913.jpg

Ya she really spoilt our nanny market.be a Mummy is not easy ,be a nanny more not easy.but we should also treat others baby like our own,some more baby so small I don't know y some bad nanny can bear to hurt them??I'm a nanny now too,I just noe that nanny need to have patience,,the most happy is when u see the babies that u taking care grow up everyday,n when everyday their Mummy send them or fetch them the feeling is very good hee...Feels very happy lol..
Anyway I'm also feels very satisfy to be a nanny....

Hi Jeslynkhor,

Which unit she is in? or what her last name/full name is? im going to meet a baby sitter in that block too and am not sure if its the same lady. =S

Back