Any private investigator to recommended?

Btw, I used to engage another PI and they are quite expensive. I think they are so much better. They provide updates whenever they can even when they are in the operation.
If I have the budget I will engage them, but I dont have the budget..SIghs

Btw, I used to engage another PI and they are quite expensive. I think they are so much better. They provide updates whenever they can even when they are in the operation.
If I have the budget I will engage them, but I dont have the budget..SIghs

Hi, i have taken a photo of my husband's credit card bill, indicating which date he went to the ktv night club. Saw a condom, breath spray, perfume and his polo tee in his bag. Enough to file for divorce? If not, i think i would need a PI as i feel that he goes to the nightclub every week.

u have evidence, but don't think it strong enough for divorce.
i believed its not what they do in the the nite club, it's after that.

u have evidence, but don't think it strong enough for divorce.
i believed its not what they do in the the nite club, it's after that.
And what should i do now?? He has a weird fetish too, that day found a small zip lock bag with woman's private hair inside. I took a photo of it too. And now that zip lock bag is nowhere to be found anymore. Don't know where he bring it to..

Hi, i have taken a photo of my husband's credit card bill, indicating which date he went to the ktv night club. Saw a condom, breath spray, perfume and his polo tee in his bag. Enough to file for divorce? If not, i think i would need a PI as i feel that he goes to the nightclub every week.

No . It is not enough . It is expensive to engage a PI .. I engaged a PI once .. it cost me $1500 for 10hrs .
And for those hours, you have to tell the PI which time and what time you want them to fail your Husband. And you have to try to let them know the whereabouts of your Husband else they won't know where to start.

Ended up ? You might as well be your own PI .

Of course need to let the pi know where n when to do it, they are pi, not fortune teller.
Don't even do your own following, u can't accomplish much n u will be expose, making the situation worse

No . It is not enough . It is expensive to engage a PI .. I engaged a PI once .. it cost me $1500 for 10hrs .
And for those hours, you have to tell the PI which time and what time you want them to fail your Husband. And you have to try to let them know the whereabouts of your Husband else they won't know where to start.

Oh my.. that will be so ex.. i wonder can PI follow all the way into the nightclubs?

Of course need to let the pi know where n when to do it, they are pi, not fortune teller.
Don't even do your own following, u can't accomplish much n u will be expose, making the situation worse
Yes my friend tried to follow once till orchard tower but failed. Don't know which pub did he go into.

If u don't tell them wat time n where to start, then they wait 8n your house at 6am n the morning. Sometimes need to hv common cent

Night club all private room, will not be able to see wat they do inside

Night club only if u have a room to yourself and act drunk while using a pinhole cam to head into his room.

All night clubs are not allowed to have a covered door so some part of the door is still SEEABLE.

Night club only if u have a room to yourself and act drunk while using a pinhole cam to head into his room.

All night clubs are not allowed to have a covered door so some part of the door is still SEEABLE.
Then how? Headache leh every mth see the credit card bill.. him patronising these clubs n thai discos...

Then how? Headache leh every mth see the credit card bill.. him patronising these clubs n thai discos...

You can only cut off the credit card. Otherwise, I assume you cannot do anything.

My first question to you: Does he pay the bill himself?

if yes, why bother?

Second question: Does he know you know he is going there?

If so, he should not be hiding stuff unless he does not love u anymore.

Thirdly, thai disco does not have any close concept stuff so the most he can do with the girl is hotel after 3am unless he buys out the girl which will cost 1+k on average. So if you see the bill and it is below that most probably just drinking sessions.

On average a guy will be paying about 150 for beer if only one tower of beer or 260 for a bottle of hard liquor. Other than that it is most probably flower which is another form of tips to the lady.

So you can guess what he is paying with his cc.

As for night clubs, it depends on which place is he going. If those Vietnamese ones, you can squeeze boobs otherwise normally it is pretty decent.

if you need more help, send me a screen shot of his bills omitting of his name etc.

Hi, possible for any kind souls to recommend a decent priced and Importantly, effective PI? Appreciate your help, pls pm me. Thank you in advance!

Hi all,

Is there any recommended and reasonable PI just to get for me the address of this person? I hv helped him almost 10k and found out he is wif someone else. And now he is leaving me. I just want to find his address. Do you know roughly how much will it costs? I hv his full name, plate number and i know where he works and studies part-time.

Can someone PM me a good PI, never imagined I would need one and it’s very disturbing to even talk about it but I think this seems to be the last resort now.

Many thanks!

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

Can you kindly share the contact with me? Thank you.

Dear all,

I cant believe I will be here to seek recommendation for a PI one day but unfortunately the day has come.
My husband travels so frequent and there are pieces of edvidents that point me to him being u faithful. Can someone advise the most reliable and affordable PI that will travel overseas asia region ? It's like finding a needle in a haystack

Anyone used the ones recommended by Margret and sadliving?
Any reviews/comments after engaging them?

Not doubting them. Just want know the experience.
Thanks

From what I read, I also thought the PI took 16months. Anyway, if evidence is so good why takes so long?

I also went hunting for PI, but I only manage settle at the 2nd one I talk to, imagine to talk 10 PI agencies? So many PI knows about the case, its so risky.

The PI I hired, give me a report around 10 pages, and it was very direct, highlighting the important event. Imagine a 80 pages report? Is it really needed?
Hi Margaret, can share PI contact pls?

Ladies, let me ask you all a question.. yes your husbands are unfaithful, but what if he dote on the kids too? And what if he is willing to change? Will you all still give him a chance? Unfaithful as in, he has already “up” another woman. :D

Because i too will be hiring a PI soon. But my husband dote alot on our kids. And i feel he is willing to change. But if you want me to give him a second chance, im sorry I couldn’t do it. Cannot accept when he has already “up” someone. I don’t know is a nightclub lady or a normal decent lady. I don’t know. What about you ladies? If you were me, will you give chance?

Hi there can anyone share a trustable PI which is affordable? I am a stayed home mum with no income and no allowance. Only left with pathetic savings! Now shattered n heartbroken, suspect husband doing something not right. Thank u

Hi there can anyone share a trustable PI which is affordable? I am a stayed home mum with no income and no allowance. Only left with pathetic savings! Now shattered n heartbroken, suspect husband doing something not right. Thank u

Because i too will be hiring a PI soon. But my husband dote alot on our kids. And i feel he is willing to change. But if you want me to give him a second chance, im sorry I couldn’t do it. Cannot accept when he has already “up” someone. I don’t know is a nightclub lady or a normal decent lady. I don’t know. What about you ladies? If you were me, will you give chance?
It's really hard not giving them 2nd chance for e sake of kids If u have. If no kids, I will not give him 2nd chance. If he didn't "up someone", maybe will give 2nd chance. But men... Happened once, will happen twice, thrice etc. Haiz mens! Hope u have sorted out and have plans?

Hi, I’m looking for recommendations for PI. If possible, please send info with rates. I’m actually doing this as a favour to my friend. She’s in a marriage and wants to get a divorce, however, her husband do not want it.

He’s putting up a good front in front of the councillor and portrayed himself as a responsible and overworked husband and a dad. My friend is doing her own home based bakery and making enough just to survive - the husband does not give her any allowance and he’s always out dating.

She have no evidence as she has to look after her son, thus the PI. If possible, an affordable rate will be of a great help.

Back