May 2018 Mummies

My NT readings came back 3.1mm too. Was way above 95th percentile. Risks of DS was still low for me. However doctor did mention about possibility of heart problems (only detectable at week 20 scan) and severe anemia (only detectable through amniocentesis, which we decided we won’t go for). Anyway it’s just possibilities that may not happen, and the 3.1mm may just be another number. So not gonna be too worried and just praying for healthy baby. :)
Did you do Harmony or oscar test? How was yr result. Now im just waiting for results to be back. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, will be low risk.

Did you do Harmony or oscar test? How was yr result. Now im just waiting for results to be back. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, will be low risk.

I only did OSCAR. Since risk was low for me already, didn’t do any other tests. Heart or severe anemia issues aren’t detectable through harmony from what I understand.

Hello all mummies-to-be!

I’m currently 14 weeks now and my edd is on 20th May. Is there any fb or whatsapp group to join?

;)

Yes I’m also at week 15 today! Nope I didn’t have morning sickness, only bloatedness n back pain. But just got food poisoning/gastric flu last Sunday... so vomited n been feeling even more bloated ever since :( n lost 2 kgs.

Hoping it all goes away soon! N your nausea too! Since we are at 2nd tri :)

Hope we will feel better since we are moving to week 16! :)
Cant wait to know the gender soon so that I can get all the baby's stuffs. I am FTM, how about you?

Hope we will feel better since we are moving to week 16! :)
Cant wait to know the gender soon so that I can get all the baby's stuffs. I am FTM, how about you?

Yes! I’m feeling better already, though appetite is on and off! You?

Yup we will know the gender soon! Me too haha slowly looking at e things needed to buy... don’t really want to buy it yet until mayb early next year! I’m a FTM too!

Yup we will know the gender soon! Me too haha slowly looking at e things needed to buy... don’t really want to buy it yet until mayb early next year! I’m a FTM too!
Whats ftm btw?

Hahaha I'm same like u! My appetite can be on and off. If I'm craving for certain food probably my appetite is better. Yesterday I just vomited the yellow juice upon reaching home and I am so scare that my morning sickness will be back :(

Hahaha I already started to buy clothes and stuffs for my BB. But it's quite difficult to choose cos I still do not know the gender.

Hi mummies to be..

Anyone has done Oscar test and gotten a not so positive outcome, and eventually tested fine with further tests?

Would appreciate if you could share..

Congrats all who reach it allready! Wish i will do the same! i'm really trying hard myself. searching for info on pharmacyreviews.md and anywhere else i can just to finally reach my goal and call myself a mummy :)

Last edited:
Hi mummies to be..

Anyone has done Oscar test and gotten a not so positive outcome, and eventually tested fine with further tests?

Would appreciate if you could share..
Hello. I received the results from Oscar Test that I had a 4% chance of a child with Down syndrome cos of my blood test results. I took Harmony Test to check and I found out my chances for a child with Down Syndrome was less than 1/10000. So v relieved!

My advice is go for Harmony/Amnio/CVS to get a peace of mind cos Oscar Test results have shown to give quite a number of false positives. A lot of anxiety and panic from the results and I fully understand! Jiayou!

Hello. I received the results from Oscar Test that I had a 4% chance of a child with Down syndrome cos of my blood test results. I took Harmony Test to check and I found out my chances for a child with Down Syndrome was less than 1/10000. So v relieved!

My advice is go for Harmony/Amnio/CVS to get a peace of mind cos Oscar Test results have shown to give quite a number of false positives. A lot of anxiety and panic from the results and I fully understand! Jiayou!
Hi MarieL0212..

Thanks for sharing and the assurance
. Make me feel relieved..
Congrats on e good results! :))

I paid about $220 for the 1st consultation and scan including sat surcharge of $20. Oh, they don’t accept credit card, so you have to pay by cash or nets. I took a photo of her charges, you can refer here. View attachment 689941

Hi,

Can u share Dr Geraldine Tan's (Thomson Women's Clinic Katong) delivery fee? Is it increased to 4500$

Thanks a lot.

I paid $494 for oscar test and week 20 anomaly scan at TMC. This is the discounted rate after signing up TMC FBI membership. The membership is $98.

Many thanks, i missed to take their membership so ended up paying more 70$ extra.

By the way do you know the TMC doctor fee

Hi,

Can u share Dr Geraldine Tan's (Thomson Women's Clinic Katong) delivery fee? Is it increased to 4500$

Thanks a lot.

c6c615803ad294cbd5f3069f3d3a1476.jpg

Any mummies experience cold? I am due on 6th May but will opt for C sect though.. But this is my 2nd pregnancy but totally different from 1st pregnancy.. Vomit and nausea and cold..

Hi All May 2018 mummy to be;)
My due on 10th May 2018.
Baby going to 16 weeks soon:p
Do you all know your baby gender?
Hmm.. im going to concern what baby stuff to buy, which hospital to book for delivery...
How about u all?

Hi All May 2018 mummy to be;)
My due on 10th May 2018.
Baby going to 16 weeks soon:p
Do you all know your baby gender?
Hmm.. im going to concern what baby stuff to buy, which hospital to book for delivery...
How about u all?

hihi! my bb is gonna be 16w tmr :) and i alr know the gender since 13w as i did the panorama test. will u be doing any test?

hmm for hospital, u can google for the popular ones and their respective fees. ur gynae shld be able to deliver ur bb at one or more hosp. u can also book maternity tours to see the environment for urself.

Hi Rong50,

I will like to join the whatsapp group for Mummies 2018. Will PM you :)

Thanks!

ok done. btw, the first group we decided to cap at 50 ppl (max liao), so i create a 2nd group since there is still a few request to join. but this 2nd group we also decided to cap at 40 ppl (now 14 ppl), and i will stop adding ppl once the cap is reached. only real may mummies (is ok if u end up deliver or edd is in late April or early June) can join k? and to protect all our members, i may even ask a few questions before i add u in the group. so i assume you gals dun mind when u all pm me to join the group (in case i offend anyone).

ok done. btw, the first group we decided to cap at 50 ppl (max liao), so i create a 2nd group since there is still a few request to join. but this 2nd group we also decided to cap at 40 ppl (now 14 ppl), and i will stop adding ppl once the cap is reached. only real may mummies (is ok if u end up deliver or edd is in late April or early June) can join k? and to protect all our members, i may even ask a few questions before i add u in the group. so i assume you gals dun mind when u all pm me to join the group (in case i offend anyone).

Hi,

I would like to join the what's app group too.
Will PM u :)

hi Rong
PM you.Can add me to wa / FB group?
My Edd may also

Thanks thanks !

Hello Mummies to be,

I have a BNIB Philips Avent 3-in-1 Steriliser which I would like to let go as I would like to buy UV Steriliser instead. Bought the item in Oct during baby fair. Am letting go at $90 for quick deal, even Qoo10 or pupsik are selling $109+. Please PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Hi Rong and all May Mummies, I'm due 18 May! First-time mother residing & working in the west. I was just introduced to this site by my colleague and am keen to know more mothers sharing the same journey. Pls let me know if there's a Whatsapp or FB group I can join!

My EDD is 21 May. From scans in KKH, placenta is still low lying. Anyone have female gynae to recommend in private hospital?

My EDD is 21 May. From scans in KKH, placenta is still low lying. Anyone have female gynae to recommend in private hospital?

I am using Dr Claudine Tan from Thomson Medical. She has a clinic at Serangoon and you might want to call her to check on her availability. I like her personality and someone that you can connect with is very important.

I am using Dr Claudine Tan from Thomson Medical. She has a clinic at Serangoon and you might want to call her to check on her availability. I like her personality and someone that you can connect with is very important.

Can i know roughly much is her rates? Eg. For a routine scan.

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Hi! im interested to join the group! Please add me too

Hi! im interested to join the group! Please add me too

Hello congrats all mummies ,
I’ve 2packs of NB diapers to let go
Drypers touch 80pieces @ $13
If take 2packs
Will be @ $12
Interested do pm me
Thank U

Vomiting and discomfort i believe is normal for pregnant women

I used to think that but some of my frien didn’t experience vomiting, cramps and baby was free from jaundice..

Their similarity were they started to take vitamins before preg.. think this is what ppl said good health = good pregnancy... too late for me to know o_O

Congratulations to May Mummies on the new and upcoming delivery of your newborn! :)

For the first 7,500 only! Specially for babies born between 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018, parents or expecting mothers can register to receive these complimentary gifts - three digital issues of Young Parents magazine subscription, a year-long Mothercare VIP membership (valued at S$300) and six-month Personal Accident Insurance coverage for your newborn.

Plus, enjoy exclusive promotions rewarding new parents with Mothercare shopping vouchers for all your baby needs.

Please claim your freebies at the following link and drop me a message at 8484 3668 to follow up on your free newborn insurance coverage! https://www.greateasternlife.com/campaigns?cm-agent-code=1206871

Hi all, I am a May 2018 mummy and i just got introduced to this forum, I would like to join the mummies chat group if there is one, Thanks!

Back