2018 IVF Mums

But first trimester thought should cut down on caffeine
Yes so try not to drink too much milo. Take less coffee and black/red tea and dark chocolate as well. Green tea has slight amounts of caffeine so you can take a little. Chamomile and ginger tea is caffeine free so can drink.

hi mums-to-be,

thought i would create thread for all IVF mummy warriors :) Any 2018 IVF mums here?
Me me!!
Have u all found your gynae? I'm super confused now, there's so many different gynaes recommended and given it was so hard to get pregnant, I want a good gynae to take care of me...And yet some good gynaes are not cheap too...... My ivf Dr does not deliver so after the pregnancy stabilises she will no longer see me...=(

Me me!!
Have u all found your gynae? I'm super confused now, there's so many different gynaes recommended and given it was so hard to get pregnant, I want a good gynae to take care of me...And yet some good gynaes are not cheap too...... My ivf Dr does not deliver so after the pregnancy stabilises she will no longer see me...=(
hihi im following my ivf doc so not an issue. u found one yet?

Good to have. But some dont accept, eg; cases of diabetics which is common during pregnancy especially 3rd trimester

Hi... i checked prenatal insurance but in the end didnt sign up. Most bundle with investment which i dont like. For conception thru IVF , i think only few companies covers. The ones i checked are from AXA , AIA and NTUC.

Hi... i checked prenatal insurance but in the end didnt sign up. Most bundle with investment which i dont like. For conception thru IVF , i think only few companies covers. The ones i checked are from AXA , AIA and NTUC.

Ntuc dun cover Le .. I checked that day .. ya not really keen on those that have to bundle with investments

hihi im following my ivf doc so not an issue. u found one yet?
I'm still looking around but I think I'll just get one that is good at high risk pregnancies. Not sure if there's much differences between normal n ivf pregnancies...Should b roughly the same after first trimester ba..=P

I tried asking about maternity insurance from great eastern, but they dun accent pregnancy conceived under IVF. Does anyone know which company plan will accept?

Hi ivf moms,
wondering how often does your gynae see you? And do you always get ultrasound on your visits or sometimes just use doppler to hear heartbeat only?

I tried asking about maternity insurance from great eastern, but they dun accent pregnancy conceived under IVF. Does anyone know which company plan will accept?

Maybe U can try this

Attachments

• 5609573C-533E-4659-AB56-5812C887B491.jpeg
    5609573C-533E-4659-AB56-5812C887B491.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 397
Hello, I just passed my beta test yesterday! super excited and not sure what should we be doing on from here. haha.

Congrats hahaha .. week 5 will have a scan to see if there is a sac then week 7-8 heartbeat and then ask 12 will be the screenings ...

Hi ivf moms,
wondering how often does your gynae see you? And do you always get ultrasound on your visits or sometimes just use doppler to hear heartbeat only?

Mine saw me more often at the start ..will always have an ultrasound . Heartbeat only week 7-8 onwards but home used Doppler not v effective in first Tri xos B.B. might be too small for you to detect heartbeat using that

AXA offers plan for IVF pregnancy, but at a premium. Think it’s called MumCare. Actually, since it’s mandatory to get the insurance from GE for IVF, that policy is sufficient. Because most maternity plans cover like 20 types of issues, and is useful only if infant is admitted to the higher NICU ward levels, the coverage offered by GE policy is better.

Hi ladies.. just like to find out if anyone had their LO measuring 1 week behind for gestational age?? Rightfully 5 weeks 5 days but only measuring 5 weeks..

Hi ladies.. just like to find out if anyone had their LO measuring 1 week behind for gestational age?? Rightfully 5 weeks 5 days but only measuring 5 weeks..

Sometimes B.B. growth can be a bit slower. As Long as its growing weekly , I think not too much of a worry. Mine caught up at about week 10

Sometimes B.B. growth can be a bit slower. As Long as its growing weekly , I think not too much of a worry. Mine caught up at about week 10
Thanks deb111!! Im so worried i cried after seeing thh yesterday. He hadn't seem positive. So wanted to see if this happens to any of the ladies before.. grateful for your reply!!

Hi there, I'm a mummy with AIA. If you would like to find out more about the AIA baby protector, can PM me or contact me at 90027696 :)

It can be so overwhelming and scary, and so hard to stay positive. I can totally imagine how u must be feeling. But positive vibes is impt for yr baby. Have faith. And you also must have sufficient rest, don't overexert yourself. Talk frequently to your baby and ask baby to hang on and be strong.

Mine also measured behind and the percentile not high. My doctor said this to me and I just keep focusing on his words 'your husband taller than you, heavier than you, does it mean he is healthier than you? Both of you managed to grow up that's what is most important. Singaporeans are so kiasu, everything also want to follow a benchmark.'

Some babies are smaller but also healthy. Most important is healthy and heartbeat is good. Don't focus so much about the CRL.

All the best.

Thanks deb111!! Im so worried i cried after seeing thh yesterday. He hadn't seem positive. So wanted to see if this happens to any of the ladies before.. grateful for your reply!!

Dun worry too much .. as Long as B.B. is growing .. too early to tell now . Anyway not that far behind Ma . What I did was I started drinking those Mama milk hahaha .. dunno if it helped .

It can be so overwhelming and scary, and so hard to stay positive. I can totally imagine how u must be feeling. But positive vibes is impt for yr baby. Have faith. And you also must have sufficient rest, don't overexert yourself. Talk frequently to your baby and ask baby to hang on and be strong.

Mine also measured behind and the percentile not high. My doctor said this to me and I just keep focusing on his words 'your husband taller than you, heavier than you, does it mean he is healthier than you? Both of you managed to grow up that's what is most important. Singaporeans are so kiasu, everything also want to follow a benchmark.'

Some babies are smaller but also healthy. Most important is healthy and heartbeat is good. Don't focus so much about the CRL.

All the best.

Dun worry too much .. as Long as B.B. is growing .. too early to tell now . Anyway not that far behind Ma . What I did was I started drinking those Mama milk hahaha .. dunno if it helped .
Ya @PlanStork.. it is really scary.. especially after all that we have been thru for a baby.. for myself is finally on 4th cycle.. so it was too much to take after what doc say...
I have been talking to baby..really hope next week scan will be ok..

@Deb111, i just keep talking to baby and ask to stick on. Lol. I will start to drink mama milk also then. Anything for a baby..

Thank you all for the encouraging words. Made me feel better..

I was about 4-5 days behind at week 5 and further 3 days behind at week 12.

I was about 4-5 days behind at week 5 and further 3 days behind at week 12.
Ok thanks kaceey!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for my rescan.. and taking anmum daily now.

Anmum is nice! So can consider tryingif you all keen..

Hi all,

Is there any mum conceived via natural frozen transfer?
Would like to know whether ur doc prescribe any medication after positive beta?

Thanks

Hi all,

Is there any mum conceived via natural frozen transfer?
Would like to know whether ur doc prescribe any medication after positive beta?

Thanks

Mine is a frozen cycle . I got prescribed with duphaston and proluton injection after positive beta .

Thanks for the reply
So did any of u take tcm before conceived and continuing taking it after positive together with all the western med?

How is the dosage like for duhpaston and proloton?

my doc make me take Crinone proloton and duhpaston 3 times a day.
Wondering do I really need so much medication as I do not have any fertility issue to start off with and more sway toward taking tcm as I believe it is tcm that make it happen.

Dilemma

Thanks for the reply
So did any of u take tcm before conceived and continuing taking it after positive together with all the western med?

How is the dosage like for duhpaston and proloton?

my doc make me take Crinone proloton and duhpaston 3 times a day.
Wondering do I really need so much medication as I do not have any fertility issue to start off with and more sway toward taking tcm as I believe it is tcm that make it happen.

Dilemma

Hmm, I'm only taking duphaston three times a day.
I took TCM before starting IVF and still continuing now...

Back