TTC

rainbowangel

Anyone here who has unfortunately gone through stillbirth? :(

How long later did you get preg with your rainbow baby? Did you go back to the same gynae and is there any additional test you do for the new pregnancy?

Last edited:

I just lost my baby girl at 36 wks and 3 days and she was stillbirth. Umbilical cord ard her neck.

Have u tried conceiving again?

My deepest condolences to you. :(

Mine had 2 rounds of cord around his neck but my gynae said they were loose. Dunno if it was caused by that. What did your gynae said?

We have been trying again but not that actively. Let nature takes its course.

Thanks for the reply, and also deepest condolences to you too.

Mine is either the cord, or infection which does not impact me but my girl. Cause blood test showed I've got bacterial infection too.

I don't know if I've got the courage to try again for the fear of something happening again.

Thanks for the reply, and also deepest condolences to you too.

Mine is either the cord, or infection which does not impact me but my girl. Cause blood test showed I've got bacterial infection too.

I don't know if I've got the courage to try again for the fear of something happening again.

The blood test was from you? Or your baby’s blood? My gynae said can do blood test to check but it will be from the baby.

I decided to let my baby go peacefully so I didn’t go ahead. :(

I feel your fear. I’m also very scared. It happened too suddenly. Sigh.

Deepest condolences to both mummies...

My frien lost her baby at week 39.. doc said cord around baby’s neck... It’s really heartbroken....

Life has to go on..

Jiayou mummies!!!

Back