Confinement Lady to Recommend

sofitelsofitel

I'm 10 days into the birth of my Baby girl now and I cannot imagine how I could for a second think about doing this without a confinement lady. So many people told me about the sleepless nights but until it happens to you, you never realize how precious sleep is but also how readily as a mother you are willing to give it up to provide liquid gold to your newborn.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady to anyone looking for one. She has been amazing and cooking (even for my entire family), cleaning, changing nappies, bathing baby, helping with housework, ensuring I'm adequately hydrated and fed all the time, she's relived me of so much work. I'm so thankful to her. She has not solicited for me to write in this forum, but I'm doing so only because I'm a grateful mother who believes that other mothers can benefit from a good truatworthy confinement lady. I've been greatly blessed.

PM me if you want her contact ;) she's from melaka and if u want to meet her you can come to my house too! She's with me the next 23 days still!

Xoxo
E

I'm 10 days into the birth of my Baby girl now and I cannot imagine how I could for a second think about doing this without a confinement lady. So many people told me about the sleepless nights but until it happens to you, you never realize how precious sleep is but also how readily as a mother you are willing to give it up to provide liquid gold to your newborn.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady to anyone looking for one. She has been amazing and cooking (even for my entire family), cleaning, changing nappies, bathing baby, helping with housework, ensuring I'm adequately hydrated and fed all the time, she's relived me of so much work. I'm so thankful to her. She has not solicited for me to write in this forum, but I'm doing so only because I'm a grateful mother who believes that other mothers can benefit from a good truatworthy confinement lady. I've been greatly blessed.

PM me if you want her contact ;) she's from melaka and if u want to meet her you can come to my house too! She's with me the next 23 days still!

Xoxo
E

Xoxo
E

Xoxo
E
Hello hello! Do you mind to share me her contact? Im looking for one and my edd is in may

Xoxo
E

If she is still with you at this moment, please help me check with her if she is available this Dec. My wife’s EDD is on 25/12 and the first CL we engaged is suddenly down with illness.

If she’s available pls let me know. My mobile number is 98231523. Many thanks.

If she is still with you at this moment, please help me check with her if she is available this Dec. My wife’s EDD is on 25/12 and the first CL we engaged is suddenly down with illness.

If she’s available pls let me know. My mobile number is 98231523. Many thanks.

Hi I have engaged CF nanny from Nanny squad and find their services is good, kindly contact 86996288 Alan if you are interested.

Xoxo
E

Hi, thank you for your well-detailed sharing. I am looking for a trustworthy reliable CL, may i please have her contact number please?

Back