Milk supply suddenly low! Help!

yumami

Yesterday my mil prepared dumplings as dinner for the whole family. At night when i was pumping my milk i found my milk suddenly dropped!! I asked my mil in the morning she told me the dumpling contains leek in it......I was angry but i don't want to blame her becos i know she didn't mean it.
Now my milk supply drops to 40ml but normally i can pump 80-90ml from each breast...my bb is 4m14d and i'm afraid he doesn't have enough milk to drink.
How can i do now mummies?? I tried to drink lots of fluids today such as soups and tea to help increase my milk supply but it seems not very effective...need help, mummies!

Attachments

• 09263.jpg
    09263.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 283

try this soak half tsp of e fenugreek seeds in a half glass of warm water, drink it in an empty stomach before breakfast.. it really play wonders... try it.. gd luck.. per pkt cos u below $2. try it for a week straight.. gd luck
Screenshot_20170926-194153.png

You can try sweet fermented rice, eating 2-3 spoons a day or adding it in egg soup or milk, it can help you boost milk supply. Or you can try wang bu liu xing herbal medicine. You can find the capsule or tonic with wang bu liu xing. This herbal medicine is really efficient for breastfeeding mums. Usually my mum cook the soup for me, but if I have no time, I'll buy chicken essence with wang bu liu xing which is really convenient for a working mum.

Attachments

• 09281.jpg
    09281.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 286
Yesterday my mil prepared dumplings as dinner for the whole family. At night when i was pumping my milk i found my milk suddenly dropped!! I asked my mil in the morning she told me the dumpling contains leek in it......I was angry but i don't want to blame her becos i know she didn't mean it.
Now my milk supply drops to 40ml but normally i can pump 80-90ml from each breast...my bb is 4m14d and i'm afraid he doesn't have enough milk to drink.
How can i do now mummies?? I tried to drink lots of fluids today such as soups and tea to help increase my milk supply but it seems not very effective...need help, mummies!
Try papaya fish soup! and eat lotsa fish

Back