5 weeks plus and bleeding. HELP

kristy58

Hi I’m 5 weeks and bleeding for the 3rd day. Initially was just brown spotting then 2nd day with small clots. Went A&E twice and they only gave me hormone pills and sent me back... needed a second opinion any advice pls. I have a Son who is 16months old now.

Hi,
In my opinion, if they checked the cervix & the baby ok in ultrasound, and gave you the hormones pill and let you go home, the condition should be ok. The bleeding should reduce or stop after taking the pills. You take more rest within this period and dont do any tedious stuffs.
If the amount is vice versa, pls seek medication asap. Hope you recover well! Take care!

Hi,
In my opinion, if they checked the cervix & the baby ok in ultrasound, and gave you the hormones pill and let you go home, the condition should be ok. The bleeding should reduce or stop after taking the pills. You take more rest within this period and dont do any tedious stuffs.
If the amount is vice versa, pls seek medication asap. Hope you recover well! Take care!

Thanks for ur reply n well wishes.

I had bleeding from 5th week to 8th week. some days i even have full pad bleeding. I went kkh a&e but was also given hormones pills and go home monitor. So feeling uneasy, I went to another private gynae for advices and was given 2 weeks hospitalization leave (complete bed rest) with the progesterone jab on weekly basis. I feel is the bed rest that helped me.

I guess private gynea r usually more generous about ML & HL.

Mine also usually provide me either 2 make sure i have bed rest cos I have low placenta. When I have almost fully utilize my ML, he said... take HL & rest...

Pray all is well wif u now. ;)

Ya, not to worry too much if doc already checked, try to bed rest as much as you can and try to not to carry ur 16mths old son...

Hi I’m 5 weeks and bleeding for the 3rd day. Initially was just brown spotting then 2nd day with small clots. Went A&E twice and they only gave me hormone pills and sent me back... needed a second opinion any advice pls. I have a Son who is 16months old now.
Hi Kristy58, how are you now? I am also having the same issue. Bleeding at 5 weeks +. Ran to a&e twice. Taken medicine and injection but still bleeding.

Hi Kristy58, how are you now? I am also having the same issue. Bleeding at 5 weeks +. Ran to a&e twice. Taken medicine and injection but still bleeding.

Sorry I just saw ur reply.
I took the jab and it was all gd there after.
A&E Doctors are not willing to give the jab and only given me the jab after like 3rd time to A&E!

I hope u r all gd now.

Back